AIBE Application Form 2017 – The registration process for AIBE-X is expected to commence from the 3rd week of October 2016. The AIBE 2017 application forms will be available online as well as in offline mode. Only the candidates who submit the application form on or before the deadline will be eligible to take the test. With the release of the application form, the candidates can access the same from this article. The candidates are advised to carefully enter the details on the application form, any error in the entered details will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The test will be held in an offline mode around the 1st week of March 2017. Read this article for more details on the AIBE Application Form, procedure, fee details, etc.
Important Dates regarding the AIBE Application Form 2017
The candidates must make sure that they don’t miss any deadline. Therefore, they are advised to be familiarized with the schedule of the test. It must be noted that the candidates applying for the test must submit the application form on or before the deadline. Submission of the applications after the deadline will not be entertained. The table below provides the tentative schedule regarding the application process. These dates are prepared according to previous year’s schedule.
|Release of application form||3rd week of October 2017|
|Payment of application fee starts||Last week of October 2017|
|Last date to register for the test||2nd week of February 2017|
|Last date for payment of fee||2nd week of February 2017|
|Last date to complete the online form||3rd week of February 2017|
|Last date for receiving of offline application form at BCI office||3rd week of February 2017|
|Offline test||1st week of March 2017|
Note: The dates provided above will be updated with the announcement of the notification.
Eligibility Criteria of AIBE X
Before the candidates start with the application process for AIBE 2017, the candidates are required to check the exam’s eligibility norms. If the candidates meet each and every criterion for AIBE, then they can apply for the test. If the candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility norms, then their candidature will be cancelled. Also, the entire application fee will be forfeited.
The eligibility norms of the AIBE X are as follows –
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates graduating from the academic year 2009-10 onwards are eligible to appear for the test.
- Must have an LLB degree (5 years or 3 years).
- The candidates must be a registered advocate professional with any State Bar Council.
Pre-requirements for AIBE X Registration
Once the candidates have gone through all the eligibility norms, then they must make sure that they have the following things –
- Advocate ID card (if issued by the State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned Images of photograph and signature
- Scanned Images of Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Images of Disability certificate (if applicable)
Instructions for Reserved Category Candidates
- While filling up the application form, the candidates applying under the reserved categories are required to follow the steps given below –
- Candidates applying under SC/ST/OBC category
- The candidates applying under the SC/ST/OBC category are required to upload a notarized copy of the category certificate, under which they are applying. The certificates are required to be in Hindi or English language. These documents are required to be uploaded in the registration round.
- Candidates applying under Disabled/Physically challenged candidates
- The candidates with 80% or more disability under the visually challenged, amputated arms can apply under this category. The candidates under this category are required to upload a notarized copy of the disability certificate during the registration process.
- These candidates applying under the Disabled/Physically challenged category candidates will be given 20 minutes extra time. These candidates are required to carry a certified copy from a doctor to the exam hall on the day of the exam.
- If the candidates applying under the reserved categories, fail to upload the documents supporting their reservation, will not get any relaxation.
Application Fee for AIBE X
Once the candidate pays the application fee, then under no circumstances the fee will be refunded. The fee amount will be announced in the brochure of AIBE 2017. The AIBE Application fee can be paid only via an E-Challan.
To pay the fee, the candidates are required to print the Challan after registering for the test. The challan will have 3 copies, which are Bank Copy, Applicant Copy and Bar Council of India copy. Follow the steps below to pay the application fee –
- Print the E-Challan.
- Visit any branch of State Bank of India, pay the application fee, and submit the Challan.
- The bank will return the Candidate’s copy and the BCI copy after filling in the Journal number.
After 24 hours from making the payment, the candidates are required to log in into their accounts and upload the Challan details, which are: Scanned image of the Challan, Journal Number, SBI Branch Code and Date of Receipt.
How to fill in the AIBE Application Form 2017
To fill in the application form for AIBE X, the candidates can follow the steps provided below –
- Click on the link provided above.
- The All India Bar Examination page will open.
- Click on the Register Here.
- Fill in the required details, such as personal details, communication address, etc.
- Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature.
- Upload the documents attested by Notary or any Gazetted Officer.
- Upload all the required documents and fill in the details correctly and submit the registration form.
On successful registration, the candidates will receive a confirmation email on their registered email ID. The email will also furnish the candidate’s Login Id and Password.
- With the provided Login ID and Password, the candidates can log in to their accounts.
- After successful login, the candidates will be able to view their registered details.
- Now click on the Print Challan button to print a copy of the challan.
- Pay the application fee at any branch of the State Bank of India and submit the challan.
- On successful payment, the bank official will enter the Journal Number and other required details.
- Now the candidates can again log in and upload the Challan Details.
- After entering the challan details, the candidates can click on the Application Form button.
- Fill in the required details and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Important points to remember
Some important points to remember while applying for AIBE X are –
- The application form will be available in online as well as offline mode.
- The candidates under the reserved category are required to get their documents attested or notarized before uploading them. The documents without attestation or notarized will be rejected.
- If the candidates have entered wrong information on the application form or uploaded a wrong document, then they are required to email the correction along with the registration number on email@example.com. They must email the following before the issuance of admit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The candidates must make sure that they have entered the correct email address and mobile number because all the communication will be done through the registered email ID and mobile number.
- Keep a copy of the application for future reference.