AIBE Sample Papers 2017 – The AIBE 10 aspirants who are preparing for the test are advised to check the sample papers provided in this article. However, the candidates are advised to practice the AIBE 2017 sample papers only after they have completed the syllabus of the test. These AIBE X sample papers are prepared by various experts and coaching institutes and are based on the latest pattern and syllabus. Therefore, practicing these sample papers of AIBE 2017 will boost up their preparation level. After solving each of the sample papers of AIBE 2017, the candidates are advised to analyze their answers. Only through a proper analysis, the candidates will be able to understand their strengths and weaknesses. It must be noted that regular solving of these AIBE practice papers will give the candidates a better grip over the topics. The BCI has issued the admit card for AIBE 2017 and the entrance test is scheduled to be held on March 26, 2017. Go through this article for complete details about the AIBE sample papers 2017, its benefits and also download the same.
About AIBE Sample Papers 2017
The sample papers for AIBE will be available in both online and offline mode. Also, the candidates can access these sample papers by clicking on the links provided below. Also, the website of Bar Council of India will also host links to access the sample papers. These sample papers are prepared by various experts and are based on the latest exam pattern, syllabus and exam trends. To access the AIBE 2017 sample papers offline, the candidates can visit any of the outlets or coaching Institutes.
To access the sample papers for AIBE 2017, click on the links provided below
There will be a total of 100 questions and these questions will be divided into 2 categories i.e. Category I and Category II. These 100 questions will be based on the following topics –
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments
- Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure
- Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing
- Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates
- Property Law
- Administrative Law
- Company Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Human Rights Law
- Labour and Industrial Law
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law
- Principles of Taxation Law
- Public International Law
Benefits of AIBE Sample Papers 2017
As mentioned above, these sample papers are prepared by the various experts or senior faculty members of various coaching Institutes. Practicing these sample papers will help the candidate in various ways, such as –
- These sample papers are based on the latest exam trends. By solving these papers, the candidates will become more familiar with the pattern of the question paper.
- Regular solving will make the candidates familiar with the types of questions and difficulty level of each topic.
- Always note the time required to complete a sample paper and try to solve within the 3 hours 30 minutes (actual duration of AIBE X).
- Self-analysis is the best way to know the strengths and weaknesses in each topic.
- Overall performance will develop after solving each sample paper.
More AIBE Sample Papers will be uploaded in this article in coming times. For any queries do comment below. Also, visit this page for regular updates and notification for AIBE X.