AIBE Sample Papers 2017 – The All India Bar Examination is one of the most prestigious law entrance tests that grant the qualifying candidates the Certificate of Practice. The candidates scoring more or equal the minimum required marks will be able to exercise their legal practice. To prepare for the test, first, the candidates must get familiar with the syllabus and test pattern. Then they can start with preparing for the topics and sub-topics of the test. Once they have covered the syllabus, then the candidates can access the sample papers to practice what they have learned. Through regular practice, the candidates will have a better grip over the topics. These AIBE X Sample Papers will be available in online as well as offline mode. For details on the usage of AIBE Sample Paper and benefits of solving them, check the article below.
About AIBE Sample Papers 2017
The sample papers for AIBE will be available in both online and offline mode. Also, the candidates can access these sample papers by clicking on the links provided below. Also, the website of Bar Council of India will also host links to access the sample papers. These sample papers are prepared by various experts and are based on the latest exam pattern, syllabus and exam trends. To access the AIBE 2017 sample papers offline, the candidates can visit any of the outlets or coaching Institutes.
To access the sample papers for AIBE 2017, click on the links provided below
AIBE Model Question Paper – 1
AIBE Model Question Paper – 1: Answers and Explanations
There will be a total of 100 questions and these questions will be divided into 2 categories i.e. Category I and Category II. These 100 questions will be based on the following topics –
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments
- Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure
- Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing
- Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates
- Property Law
- Administrative Law
- Company Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Human Rights Law
- Labour and Industrial Law
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law
- Principles of Taxation Law
- Public International Law
Benefits of AIBE Sample Papers 2017
As mentioned above, these sample papers are prepared by the various experts or senior faculty members of various coaching Institutes. Practicing these sample papers will help the candidate in various ways, such as –
- These sample papers are based on the latest exam trends. By solving these papers, the candidates will become more familiar with the pattern of the question paper.
- Regular solving will make the candidates familiar with the types of questions and difficulty level of each topic.
- Always note the time required to complete a sample paper and try to solve within the 3 hours 30 minutes (actual duration of AIBE X).
- Self-analysis is the best way to know the strengths and weaknesses in each topic.
- Overall performance will develop after solving each sample paper.
More AIBE Sample Papers will be uploaded in this article in coming times. For any queries do comment below. Also, visit this page for regular updates and notification for AIBE X.