AILET 2017 Sample Papers – The National Law Univrsity, Delhi conducts the entrance test for All India Law Entrance Test for admission into the undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes of the Institute. Notification has been released soon and the test will be held on the May 07, 2017. To prepare for any test, first, the candidates are required to go through the syllabus and the materials. Once the candidates are done with the syllabus and topics, they are advised to practice what they have learned. To practice for AILET 2017, the candidates can opt for previous year’s question papers, sample papers and practice papers. These practice papers will be available in both online and offline mode. Check this article for complete details on the AILET Sample Papers 2017.
How to download the AILET 2017 Sample Papers
The sample papers for AILET will be available in both online and offline mode. However, the candidates can also practice the previous year’s question papers which are also easily available. To access the previous year question paper booklet from the official website of NLU, Delhi, the candidates are required to deposit Rs. 500/- at the reception counter of National Law University, Delhi. The candidates can also send a Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of “Registrar, National Law University, Delhi” payable at Delhi. Also, the candidates sending a DD must send a covering letter with an address of delivery.
The AILET practice papers are also available in online mode. Various organisations and experts issue sample papers. To download such sample or practice papers, the candidates can visit the websites of such institutes or their office counters.
Importance of solving AILET 2017 Sample Papers
The candidates solving at least 3 sample papers daily will have an advantage than most of the candidates. There are various benefits of solving a sample paper, which are –
- These sample papers are prepared by various experts and coaching Institutes, therefore, they are based on the latest exam pattern, syllabus and exam trends.
- Regular practice will help the candidates to be familiar with the paper pattern.
- Also, the candidates will be familiar with the distribution of questions and the difficulty level of each section/topics.
- Candidates who are regularly solving the sample papers will have an upper hand in completing the paper in the required time. Also, the candidates are required to keep the track of time while solving the sample paper.
- After solving each sample paper, the candidates must analyse it. Self-analysing the solved sample paper will help the candidates to know about their weakness and strengths.