AILET Counselling 2017 – The National Law University, Delhi has released the notification for All India Law Entrance Test Admission 2017 on October 06, 2016. The test is scheduled to be held on May 07, 2017 for admission into the law programmes of NLU Delhi. The test will be held in an offline mode and the result is expected to be announced on the 3rd week of May 2017. With the announcement of the result, the counselling schedule will be announced. The counselling for AILET 2017 is expected to start from the last week of June 2017. The result will be available in PDF format and will contain the names of the candidates shortlisted for the counselling rounds. These shortlisted candidates are required to pay the counselling fee to start with the counselling procedure. Know more about the AILET Counselling 2017 from the article provided below.
Important Dates for AILET Counselling 2017
It is important for the candidates to be familiar with the schedule so that they don’t miss any deadlines. The dates for AILET Counselling rounds are yet to be announced. However, the table below provides the tentative schedule for AILET Counselling 2017.
|Test to be held on||May 07, 2017|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of May 2017|
|Deadline for submission of copies of Class 10th & 12th mark sheets||3rd week of June 2017|
|Counselling round starts from||Last week of June 2017|
|Deadline for payment of counselling fee||1st week of July 2017|
AILET 2017 Counselling Process
To participate in the counselling rounds of AILET 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below:
- The candidates whose names are furnished on the result i.e. the PDF of the shortlisted candidates will be eligible to participate in the counselling rounds.
- These shortlisted candidates will receive the admission letter for the counselling rounds of AILET and are required to pay the counselling fee. The candidates are required to pay the fee via a Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, National Law University, Delhi”, payable at Delhi.
- On successful payment, the candidates will receive a confirmation mail.
- Now these candidates are required to report at the University for the Counselling round and produce the required documents.
- Once the first lot admission rounds are over, then another list of shortlisted candidates will be released.
- These shortlisted candidates will be selected for the Spot Counselling round.
- The final result for this round will be announced on the spot.
Note: The candidates selected in the spot admission round are required to pay the admission fee by the first week of July 2017. If they fail to do so, then they will lose their provisional admission.
Documents Required for the AILET Counselling Rounds 2017
The candidates who are shortlisted for the counselling rounds are required to pay the counselling fee. Then these candidates will receive a confirmation mail and are required to be physically present for the Counselling round with all the required documents. For the AILET Spot Counselling rounds, the candidates are required to bring the following documents –
- Class 10th & 12th Self-Attested Statement of Marks copy.
- Self-Attested Character certificate copy from the last attended school.
- Self-Attested Transfer Certificate copy.
- Demand Draft.