AILET Result 2017 – The National Law University, Delhi will soon release the complete schedule for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2017. The test is scheduled to be held on May 07, 2017 in a paper-pencil based mode. The expected date for the announcement of the result is around the 3rd week of May 2017 and will be available in PDF format. The result will be available online and the candidates will be able to access the same from this article. Also, NLU, Delhi will send the scorecard of the test to the registered address of the candidate. Learn more about the AILET Result 2017 from the article below.
AILET Result 2017 & Scorecard Details
The admission into the B.A., LL.B (Hons.) programmes of the National Law University, Delhi will be purely based on merit i.e. the scores obtained in AILET 2017. The scores will be the minimum eligibility criteria to get selected into the programmes and will vary with the respective categories of the candidates. The minimum required marks for the different category are provided in the table below –
|Category of the candidates||Minimum required marks|
|Persons with Disabilities||60|
The scorecard of AILET 2017 will be furnishing the following details of the candidates –
- Roll Number
- Father’s/Mother’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained
Steps to access the AILET Result 2017
To download the AILET Result 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Click on the link provided in the article.
- On clicking, the result page will be displayed and the candidates can look up for their name, roll number and score.
- Download the PDF and keep a copy of it for future reference.
The result for AILET will be available online according to the following categories –
- The first merit of selected candidates.
- Marks wise result
- Roll number wise result
- Results for the candidates applying under General category
- Results for the candidates applying under Scheduled Caste category
- Results for the candidates applying under Scheduled Tribe category
- Results for the candidates applying under Persons with Disability category
- Results for the candidates applying under Kashmiri Migrants category
The first merit list of selected candidates will furnish the list of candidates selected for admission through AILET 2017. Also, it will give the count of the total number of candidates selected and the candidates selected in each category.
AILET tie-breaking method
If two or more candidates obtain the same score as per the AILET 2017 Result, then the merit will be determined according to the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in their Class 12th board exam or Higher Secondary School or its equivalent from a recognized board/University.
Availability of seats
Every year, the National Law University, Delhi admits only 81 students into its B.A. LL.B (Hons.) programmes. Here, 10 seats are reserved for foreign nationals, while 15% are reserved for SC category candidates, 7.5% for ST and 3% for PwD category candidates. For the Kashmiri migrants, 1 seat is reserved.