AILET Seat Allotment 2017 – The National Law University, Delhi will conduct the AILET 2017 on May 07, 2017. The test will be held in a pen-paper mode for admission into the law programmes of the University. The registration process will commence from January 01 and the result for AILET will be announced in the 3rd week of May 2017. Based on the merit of the candidates, the candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling rounds. These shortlisted candidates are required to participate in the counselling rounds for allotment of seats in the law programmes. After every counselling round, seat allotment of AILET will take place. For more details on the AILET Seat Allotment 2017, check the article below.
Tentative Schedule for AILET Seat Allotment 2017
The schedule for AILET 2017 seat allotment is yet to be announced, however, the table below provides the list of tentative dates for the counselling and seat allotment rounds of AILET 2017.
|Result will be announced on||3rd week of May 2017|
|Last date to submit the copies of Class 10th & 12th mark sheets||3rd week of June 2017|
|Counselling round commences from||Last week of June 2017|
|End date for payment of counselling fee||1st week of July 2017|
About AILET Seat Allotment 2017
The seats will be allotted after each counselling round i.e. after 1st counselling, 2nd counselling and Spot round. The candidates shortlisted are required to participate in the counselling rounds for admission into the law programmes of the University. The counselling will be held in an offline mode and in different timings. Candidates can follow the steps below for details on the seat allotment process –
- The shortlisted candidates are required to be physically present at the counselling venues.
- At the venue, the candidates are required to carry the required documents such as Class 10th mark sheet, Class 12th mark sheet, address proof, reservation certificate and other required documents.
- On submitting the required documents, the candidates are required to pay the requisite fee and take admission.
- If the candidates fail to pay the requisite fee, then they can appear in the next counselling round.
Required documents at the time of counselling
At the time of counselling, the candidates are required to produce the list of documents provided below –
- Self-Attested copy of mark sheet of Class 10th & 12th.
- Self-Attested Character certificate copy from the last attended school.
- A Transfer Certificate copy (self-attested).
- Demand Draft.