BHU LLB Admit Card 2017 – The law aspirants who will be submitting the BHU LLB 2017 application form before the deadline will be issued the admit card on April 08, 2017. The BHU LLB hall ticket is an important document and the candidates must make sure that they carry the same to the exam hall on the day of the test. If the candidates fail to produce the BHU LLB 2017 admit card to the invigilator at the exam centre, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The admit card for BHU LLB will furnish the details about the candidates as well as of the venue of the test centre. The candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe even after the conduct of the test on April 16. The registration process for BHU LLB UET 2017 has commenced. Read this article for more details on the BHU LLB Admit Card 2017, steps to download, its importance, etc.
BHU LLB Admit Card 2017 – Important Dates
The candidates must make sure that they download the admit card of BHU LLB 2017 before the exam date. The table below provides the list of important dates related to the admit card.
|1.||BHU LLB 2017 admit card will be available from||April 08, 2017|
|2.||Last date to download the BHU LLB admit card||April 16, 2017|
|3.||Test will be held on||April 16, 2017|
How to download the BHU LLB Hall Ticket 2017
Once the candidates are notified that the admit card for BHU UET 2017 has been released, then they can follow the steps provide below –
- Click on the link provided in the article.
- Official login page of BHU UET will appear.
- Here, the candidates can enter either their email ID or their registration ID and click on Search.
- Now the candidates must click on the Download button to download the admit card.
- Check the furnished details and then print the admit card.
- Keep a copy for future reference.
Important Points regarding the BHU LLB Admit Card 2017
The admit card for BHU LLB entrance test will be available online around 7 – 10 days before the BHU UET 2017. With the release of the admit card, the candidates can visit this website and download the same here. The University will not issue the hall ticket for the test via any other mode. Some important points regarding the admit card are –
- With the release of the hall ticket, the candidates will be notified with via email and SMS alert. Thus, the candidates are advised to give their correct email ID and mobile number during the time of BHU UET 2017registration.
- If the candidates are unable to download the BHU LLB admit card till 3 days before the test, then they are advised to contact the office of the Controller of Examinations via phone or email.
- Once the candidates download their admit card, then they must check the entire details furnished by the hall ticket and make sure that they are error free. In the case of any error in the details of the admit card, then the candidates must contact the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- Take a printout of the BHU LLB hall ticket.
- The candidates must fix a passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card under self-attestation.
- The candidates must make sure that they bring the admit card to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Only after producing the admit card, the candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The University will issue the admit card only via online mode.
- Even after the conduct of the entrance test, the candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe as they are required to produce the same to the Admission Committee during the counselling round.