BHU LLB Admit Card 2017 – Banaras Hindu University will be issuing the admit cards to the candidates one week prior to the Undergraduate Entrance Test. Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form before the deadline will be issued the BHU LLB 2017 admit card. The hall ticket for BHU LLB entrance test is an important document and the candidates must bring it along to the exam venue on the day of the exam. The candidates failing to produce the admit card in the exam hall will not be allowed to appear for the test. The BHU LLB hall ticket will furnish various details about the candidate as well about the test. The test will be held in a pen-paper based mode across various cities of India 3rd week of May 2017. Know more about the BHU LLB Admit Card 2017 and steps to download it from the article below.
Important Dates regarding the BHU LLB Admit Card 2017
It is important for the candidates to download the admit card before the exam date. As mentioned above, the candidates who are unable to produce the BHU hall ticket to the invigilator at the exam venue will not be allowed to write the exam. Notification for BHU UET 2017 is yet to be announced, however, the candidates can check the tentative important dates for BHU LLB Admit Card below –
|Availability of BHU LLB Admit Card for download||7 – 10 days before the date of exam|
|Last date to download the BHU LLB Hall Ticket||Date of the exam|
|Exam to be held on||3rd week of May 2017|
How to download the BHU LLB Hall Ticket 2017
Once the candidates are notified that the admit card for BHU UET 2017 has been released, then they can follow the steps provide below –
- Click on the link provided in the article.
- Official login page of BHU UET will appear.
- Here, the candidates can enter either their email ID or their registration ID and click on Search.
- Now the candidates must click on the Download button to download the admit card.
- Check the furnished details and then print the admit card.
- Keep a copy for future reference.
Important Points regarding the BHU LLB Admit Card 2017
The admit card for BHU LLB entrance test will be available online around 7 – 10 days before the BHU UET 2017. With the release of the admit card, the candidates can visit this website and download the same here. The University will not issue the hall ticket for the test via any other mode. Some important points regarding the admit card are –
- With the release of the hall ticket, the candidates will be notified with via email and SMS alert. Thus, the candidates are advised to give their correct email ID and mobile number during the time of BHU UET 201 7registration.
- If the candidates are unable to download the BHU LLB admit card till 3 days before the test, then they are advised to contact the office of the Controller of Examinations via phone or email.
- Once the candidates download their admit card, then they must check the entire details furnished by the hall ticket and make sure that they are error free. In the case of any error in the details of the admit card, then the candidates must contact the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- Take a printout of the BHU LLB hall ticket.
- The candidates must fix a passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card under self-attestation.
- The candidates must make sure that they bring the admit card to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Only after producing the admit card, the candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The University will issue the admit card only via online mode.
- Even after the conduct of the entrance test, the candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe as they are required to produce the same to the Admission Committee during the counselling round.