BLAT 2017 Cutoff – The BHU Law Admission Test 2017 will be held around the last week of May and the result will be announced in the 2nd week of June. The University will soon release the cutoff marks for BLAT 2017 after the release of the result. The BLAT 2017 cutoff marks are the minimum marks that the candidates must score to get shortlisted in the Merit list of BLAT. These candidates will be eligible to take admission into the BA LLB programmes of BHU. It is expected that the BHU Law Admission Test cutoff will be similar to that of the last year. The notification and the registration for BLAT are expected to commence from the last week of January 2017. For more details about the BLAT Cutoff 2017, read the article below.
Details about BLAT 2017 Cutoff
The candidate must score the minimum marks i.e. the cutoff scores of BLAT 2017 in order to get shortlisted in the merit list. These shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in the counseling rounds. The merit list will be available with the BLAT 2017 result.
For few years, the cutoff scores of BHU have remained similar, thus, the BLAT 2017 cutoff is expected to be similar to that of the last year. The candidates can check the previous year cutoff and closing rank from the table below.
|BHU LLB Cutoff Scores & Closing Ranks|
|Category||Closing Ranks||Cutoff Marks|
|Other Backward Classes||79||236|
What affects the BLAT 2017 Cutoff
The BLAT cutoff scores and the closing ranks will be affected by the following factors –
- The total number of seats available for BA LLB programme.
- The exam’s difficulty level.
- The highest mark scored in the test.
- The average score of the test.
- Total number of candidates appeared for the test.
BLAT 2017 Counselling Rounds
Only the candidates whose names are mentioned on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the BLAT counselling round. To participate in the counselling round, the candidates must follow the steps provided below –
- First, the candidates must register for the counselling process. The registration process will be online. Here, they are required to enter their preference.
- Then, the candidates are required to be present at the venue on the day of the counselling with the required documents.
- At the venue, the candidates are required to get their documents verified .
- After the verification process, the candidates must pay the admission fee via online mode.