BLAT Admit Card 2017 – The BLAT aspirants who have successfully submitted the application form before the deadline will be issued the admit card around May 07, 2017. According to the official brochure, the hall ticket will be issued a week prior to the test. The BLAT 2017 admit card will be available online and the candidates can access the same from this article. The admit card of BLAT is an important document and the candidates must carry the same to the exam hall on the day of the test. The candidates failing to produce the BLAT Hall Ticket will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test. The hall ticket will furnish details about the candidate as well as about the test venue. The registration process has commenced and the last date to apply for the test is March 04, 2017. The entrance test will be held in an offline mode on May 14, 2017. Read this article for complete details on the BLAT Admit Card 2017, steps to download, it’s importance, etc.
BLAT Admit Card 2017
With the issuance of the admit card for BLAT, the candidates are advised to download the same before the day of the test. The candidates failing to download the hall ticket before the deadline will not be allowed to appear for the test. The candidates can check the table below for the important dates related to BLAT 2017 admit card –
|1.||Issuance of BLAT admit card||May 07, 2017 (tentative)|
|2.||Availability of BLAT admit card||May 14, 2017|
|3.||Test to be held on||May 14, 2017|
Steps to download the BLAT 2017 Admit Card
With the release of the BLAT admit card, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window to download the admit card or click on the link provided in this article.
- Enter the candidate’s registered email ID or registration ID.
- Click on Login.
- Admit card will be furnished and the candidates can check the details furnished on it.
- In the case of any discrepancy, the candidates must report it to the exam officials.
- Take a printout of the admit card and keep a copy of it for future reference.
Important Points about BLAT Admit Card 2017
The Banaras Hindu University will release the admit card for BLAT 2017 before 7-10 days from the day of the test. The candidates can download the BLAT 2017 admit card from this article. Check the important points regarding the BLAT admit card 2017 –
- The University will notify the candidates, with the release of the hall ticket for BLAT through SMS and email.
- The hall ticket will be available only in online mode.
- The candidates who are unable to download the BLAT hall ticket 3 days prior to the test, then they must contact the Controller of Examinations.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details furnished on it. If there is any error in the details, then they must contact the Controller of Examinations.
- Once the checking is done, the candidates must download the admit card and keep a copy of it.
- Now fix a passport-size photograph in the space provided on the admit card under self-attestation.
- The candidates must bring in the admit card to the exam hall along with a photo-identity card.
- The candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe even after the conduct of the test.