BLAT Admit Card 2017 – The hall ticket for Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test 2017 is an important document and the candidates must carry it to the exam hall on the day of the test. The University will issue the BLAT hall ticket around the 2nd week of May 2017. Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form before the deadline will be issued the BLAT 2017 admit card. If the candidates fail to produce the BLAT hall ticket to the invigilator on the day of the test, then they will not be allowed to write the exam. The BLAT 2017 hall ticket will furnish the details of the candidate, exam venue and about the exam rules. The candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe even after the conduct of the test. BHU will soon release the notification and application forms for BLAT 2017. For complete details about the BLAT Admit Card 2017, read this article.
Dates regarding the BLAT Admit Card 2017
With the issuance of the admit card for BLAT, the candidates are advised to download the same before the day of the test. The candidates failing to download the hall ticket before the deadline will not be allowed to appear for the test. The BLAT notification is yet to be announced, therefore, this article provides the tentative dates regarding the BLAT admit card –
|Issuance of BLAT Admit Card||2nd week of May 2017|
|BLAT hall ticket will be available till||Day of the exam|
|Offline Exam||4th week of May 2017|
Steps to download the BLAT Admit Card 2017
With the release of the BLAT admit card, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window to download the admit card or click on the link provided in this article.
- Enter the candidate’s registered email ID or registration ID.
- Click on Login.
- Admit card will be furnished and the candidates can check the details furnished on it.
- In the case of any discrepancy, the candidates must report it to the exam officials.
- Take a printout of the admit card and keep a copy of it for future reference.
Important Points about BLAT Admit Card 2017
The Banaras Hindu University will release the admit card for BLAT 2017 before 7-10 days from the day of the test. The candidates can download the BLAT 2017 admit card from this article. Check the important points regarding the BLAT admit card 2017 –
- The University will notify the candidates, with the release of the hall ticket for BLAT through SMS and email.
- The hall ticket will be available only in online mode.
- The candidates who are unable to download the BLAT hall ticket 3 days prior to the test, then they must contact the Controller of Examinations.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details furnished on it. If there is any error in the details, then they must contact the Controller of Examinations.
- Once the checking is done, the candidates must download the admit card and keep a copy of it.
- Now fix a passport-size photograph in the space provided on the admit card under self-attestation.
- The candidates must bring in the admit card to the exam hall along with a photo-identity card.
- The candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe even after the conduct of the test.