BLAT Admit Card 2017 – The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will issue the admit card for BLAT 2017 on or around May 010, 2017. The BLAT 2017 admit card will be available online to the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the end date. This article will host the link to access the BLAT admit card 2017. To access the BLAT hall ticket 2017, the candidates are required to log in by entering their BLAT 2017 credentials. Once the candidate access the admit card, they are advised to check the details and download the same. The BLAT 2017 hall ticket is an important document and will furnish details about the candidate, exam venue, exam rules, timings, etc. Also, the candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card to the exam hall on the day of the test and must produce them to the exam invigilator before entering the exam hall. The candidates failing to produce the admit card to the invigilator will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The BLAT 2017 application process has concluded and the test is on May 17, 2017. Go through this article for more details about the BLAT Admit Card 2017, steps to download, important points, etc.
BLAT Admit Card 2017
With the issuance of the admit card for BLAT, the candidates are advised to download the same before the day of the test. The candidates failing to download the hall ticket before the deadline will not be allowed to appear for the test. The candidates can check the table below for the important dates related to BLAT 2017 admit card –
|1.||Issuance of BLAT admit card||May 10, 2017 (tentative)|
|2.||Availability of BLAT admit card||May 17, 2017|
|3.||Test to be held on||May 17, 2017|
Steps to download the BLAT 2017 Admit Card
With the release of the BLAT admit card, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window to download the admit card or click on the link provided in this article.
- Enter the candidate’s registered email ID or registration ID.
- Click on Login.
- Admit card will be furnished and the candidates can check the details furnished on it.
- In the case of any discrepancy, the candidates must report it to the exam officials.
- Take a printout of the admit card and keep a copy of it for future reference.
Important Points about BLAT Admit Card 2017
The Banaras Hindu University will release the admit card for BLAT 2017 before 7-10 days from the day of the test. The candidates can download the BLAT 2017 admit card from this article. Check the important points regarding the BLAT admit card 2017 –
- The University will notify the candidates, with the release of the hall ticket for BLAT through SMS and email.
- The hall ticket will be available only in online mode.
- The candidates who are unable to download the BLAT hall ticket 3 days prior to the test, then they must contact the Controller of Examinations.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details furnished on it. If there is any error in the details, then they must contact the Controller of Examinations.
- Once the checking is done, the candidates must download the admit card and keep a copy of it.
- Now fix a passport-size photograph in the space provided on the admit card under self-attestation.
- The candidates must bring in the admit card to the exam hall along with a photo-identity card.
- The candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe even after the conduct of the test.