BLAT Sample Papers 2017 – The law aspirant who are appearing for BLAT 2017 on May 14, 2017, are advised to check the sample papers and old question papers provided in this article. These BLAT 2017 sample papers are available in online as well as offline mode. Since these practice papers i.e. the old question papers and sample papers of BLAT 2017 are prepared by various experts and coaching institutes, the candidates can practice them to make their preparation strong. Before advancing for the BLAT practice papers 2017, the candidates are advised to finish the syllabus. The registration process for BLAT 2017 has started and the last date to apply is March 04, 2017. The candidates can access the previous year’s question papers from this article. Soon the BLAT Sample Papers 2017 will be available in this article. Know more about the BLAT practice papers and its importance from this article.
Latest: BLAT Application Form 2017 – Apply here
BLAT Sample Papers 2017
Most experts on BLAT or BLAT toppers would advise the candidates to solve these BLAT practice papers regularly. Since these papers are being prepared by various experts and are according to the latest syllabus and exam pattern. It is important for the candidates to practice what they have learned for BLAT 2017.
As mentioned above, the sample papers are available in online as well as offline mode. To access these papers in online mode, the candidates can click on the links provided below. Also, they can visit the websites of various coaching institutes and other organizations. To obtain the practice papers offline, the candidates can visit the various outlets and offices of the coaching institutes for law entrance tests.
Candidates can download the old question papers of BLAT from the links below –
- BLAT 2014 Question Paper (Set 1)
- BLAT 2014 Question Paper (Set 2)
- BLAT 2015 Question Paper
- BLAT 2016 Question Paper
What are the benefits of solving BLAT Sample Papers
These BLAT sample papers and practice papers are based on the latest exam trend. Thus, practicing these papers will definitely give an edge to the candidate. Few benefits that the candidates will have while solving these sample papers are –
- Solving these papers will have the candidates to become familiar with exam syllabus and paper pattern.
- Regular practice will help the candidates to become familiar with the types of questions and distribution of the difficulty level among the topics.
- Also, the candidates will be able to complete the paper within the given time period.
- On completing a sample paper, the candidates are advised to analyse their answers. Self-analysis will help the candidates to become familiar with their strengths and weaknesses in each topic.
- Regular practice will definitely develop the candidate’s overall performance of the candidate.