CLAT 2017 Sample Papers – The law aspirants preparing for CLAT 2017 are advised to check the sample papers of the test. With the help pf the CLAT sample papers 2017, the candidates will be able to understand the various topics and sub-topics along with the weightage questions in the booklet. These sample papers of CLAT 2017 are prepared by the various CLAT experts and Law coaching institutes, on the basis of the latest syllabus. The CLAT practice papers are available in online mode and the candidates can access the same from this article. Also, the candidates can download and solve the previous year’s question paper provided in this article. After solving the sample papers, the candidates must make sure they analyze their answers. The application process for the test has commenced and the entrance test is scheduled to be held on May 07, 2017. Go through this article for details on the CLAT 2017 Sample Papers, download them, know the advantages of practicing them, etc.
Latest: CLAT Application Form 2017 – Apply Here
About CLAT 2017 Sample Papers
The candidates preparing for CLAT 2017 can access the sample papers via both offline and online mode. These sample papers or previous year question papers are based on the test pattern and syllabus. Thus, solving at least 3 sample papers per day will help the candidates to obtain the maximum benefits. Apart from the official sample papers, the candidates also check the same from the unofficial websites.
To obtain the CLAT 2017 Sample Papers via online mode, the candidates can visit the official website or visit the websites of various coaching institutes and organization. However, to access the CLAT sample papers in hard copies, the candidates can visit the various coaching centres and outlets.
The official sample papers are yet to be released, therefore, the candidates can check the various other organisations and coaching institutes. However, the candidates can check the previous year question papers given below and practice them –
|CLAT Sample Papers 2017|
|1.||Question paper 1||Download Here|
|2.||Question paper 2||Download Here|
|3.||Question paper 3||Download Here|
|4.||Question paper 4||Download Here|
Advantage of Solving CLAT Sample Papers
Experts on law or various law coaching institutes would suggest all the aspirants practice what they have learned. There are various advantages that a candidate can gain by solving the various sample papers, such as –
- These sample papers are based on the latest syllabus and exam trends, therefore, solving them would help the candidates to become familiar with the paper pattern.
- The candidates will also become familiar with the different types of questions and difficulty level of each section or topics.
- While solving the sample papers, the candidates are suggested to keep a track of time. Regular practice will help the candidates to complete the test in the required time period.
- Once the candidates are done solving a paper, then they are suggested to analyse the answers. Self-analysis is really beneficial for the candidates as this will help them to know their strengths and weakness in each section.
- With regular solving, the candidates will be able to improve the overall performance.
While solving the sample papers, the candidates will also be able to understand the test pattern of CLAT 2017. Once the candidates are familiar with the CLAT exam pattern, then they will get a clear picture of the question paper structure. There will be a total of 200 questions and the duration of the test is 120 minutes. For each correct answer, the candidates were awarded 1 mark while for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. The entrance test will be held in a computer-based mode.