CLAT Admit Card 2017 – The registration process for CLAT has commenced and the last date to apply is March 31, 2017. The candidates who have filled in the complete application form before the deadline will be issued the CLAT hall ticket on April 20, 2017. The hall ticket will be available online and the candidates can access the same from this article. The CLAT 2017 admit card is an important document and the candidates must carry it to the exam hall on the day of the test. If the candidates fail to carry the CLAT 2017 hall ticket to the exam hall, then the candidates will not be allowed to write the exam. Also, the candidates must carry a valid ID to the exam centre along with the CLAT hall ticket. The admit card for CLAT 2017 will furnish the details about the candidate and the test. Know more about the CLAT admit card 2017, from this article.
Important Dates Regarding CLAT Admit Card 2017
As mentioned above, the hall ticket for CLAT 2017 will be available only to those candidates who will submit the application form before the deadline. Therefore, the candidates must be aware of the important dates regarding the CLAT 2017 admit card. The candidates can check the schedule regarding the hall ticket from the table below.
|Issuance of CLAT Admit Card||April 20, 2017|
|Last date to download the admit card||May 14, 2017|
|CLAT 2017||May 14, 2017|
How to download the CLAT Admit Card 2017
The CLAT hall ticket will be available online and the candidates can download the same from this article. The hall ticket for CLAT 2017 is an important document and the candidates must keep a copy of the same for future reference. To download the CLAT Admit Card, follow the steps given below –
- Click on the link provided in the article.
- The candidate login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registered email ID and enter the password to log in.
- Click on the CLAT Admit Card tab.
- Now click on the Download button.
- Print the admit card and keep a copy of it for future reference.
- Check the details on the admit card and make sure they are error free.
In the case of any error in the CLAT 2017 Hall ticket, the candidates must contact the exam officials.
Details furnished on the CLAT Admit Card 2017
AS mentioned above, the candidates must cross-check the details on the admit card to make sure that they are error free. The details furnished on the hall ticket are –
- Test Centre City
- Address of the Centre
- Date of Examination
- Time of Reporting
- Time of Examination
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Programme Applied
- Candidate Category
- Invigilator Signature
- Signature space for the Candidate
Important Points regarding the CLAT Admit Card 2017
Some important points that the candidates must note regarding the CLAT Admit Card are –
- The hall ticket for Common Law Admission Test will be available in online mode only.
- Details regarding the candidate, exam and exam venue will be available on the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details and make sure they are error free.
- Few instructions regarding the exam will be mentioned in the admit card. The candidates must make sure that they follow them.
- Lastly, the candidates must bring the admit card to the exam hall along with a valid photo ID.