CLAT Admit Card 2017 – The hall tickets for CLAT 2017 is scheduled to be issued on April 20, 2017, and will be available only in online mode. The candidates who have submitted the completed application form before the deadline will be issued the CLAT 2017 Admit Card. With the issuance of the admit card for CLAT 2017, the candidates can download the same from this article. The CLAT hall ticket 2017 is an important document and the candidates must carry the same to the exam hall on the day of the test. Along with the hall ticket, the candidates are required to carry a valid photo ID to the exam hall. The candidates who are unable to produce the CLAT 2017 hall ticket to the exam invigilator, then they will not be allowed to write the test. The admit card will furnish details about the candidate and the venue of the exam centre. The registration process for CLAT 2017 has started and the last date to apply is March 31, 2017. The entrance test will be held on May 16, 2017. Go through this article for complete details on the CLAT Admit Card 2017, steps to download, it’s importance, etc.
As mentioned above, the hall ticket for CLAT 2017 will be available only to those candidates who will submit the application form before the deadline. Therefore, the candidates must be aware of the important dates regarding the CLAT 2017 admit card. The candidates can check the schedule regarding the hall ticket from the table below.
|Issuance of CLAT Admit Card||April 20, 2017|
|Last date to download the admit card||May 14, 2017|
|CLAT 2017||May 14, 2017|
How to download the CLAT Admit Card 2017
The CLAT hall ticket will be available online and the candidates can download the same from this article. The hall ticket for CLAT 2017 is an important document and the candidates must keep a copy of the same for future reference. To download the CLAT Admit Card, follow the steps given below –
- Click on the link provided in the article.
- The candidate login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registered email ID and enter the password to log in.
- Click on the CLAT Admit Card tab.
- Now click on the Download button.
- Print the admit card and keep a copy of it for future reference.
- Check the details on the admit card and make sure they are error free.
In the case of any error in the CLAT 2017 Hall ticket, the candidates must contact the exam officials.
Details furnished on the CLAT Admit Card 2017
AS mentioned above, the candidates must cross-check the details on the admit card to make sure that they are error free. The details furnished on the hall ticket are –
- Test Centre City
- Address of the CLAT Exam Centre
- Date of Examination
- Time of Reporting
- Time of Examination
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Programme Applied
- Candidate Category
- Invigilator Signature
- Signature space for the Candidate
Important Points regarding the CLAT Admit Card 2017
Some important points that the candidates must note regarding the CLAT Admit Card are –
- The hall ticket for Common Law Admission Test will be available in online mode only.
- Details regarding the candidate, exam and exam venue will be available on the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details and make sure they are error free.
- Few instructions regarding the exam will be mentioned in the admit card. The candidates must make sure that they follow them.
- Lastly, the candidates must bring the admit card to the exam hall along with a valid photo ID.