CLAT Admit Card 2017 – The candidates who have successfully applied for CLAT 2017 will be issued the admit card for the test on April 20, 2017. It must be noted that the admit card of CLAT 2017 is an important document and the candidates must carry the same to the exam hall on the day of the test. If any of the candidates fail to produce the CLAT hall ticket to the invigilator, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test. Also, the candidates must carry a valid photo ID along with the hall ticket of CLAT 2017. The CLAT admit card 2017 will furnish details about the candidates, exam and test venue. The complete address of the exam centre will be available on the hall ticket of CLAT 2017. The application process of CLAT 2017 is in progress and the candidates can apply until March 31, 2017. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on May 14, 2017. Go through this article for more details on the CLAT Admit Card 2017, steps to download, important points, etc.
As mentioned above, the hall ticket for CLAT 2017 will be available only to those candidates who will submit the application form before the deadline. Therefore, the candidates must be aware of the important dates regarding the CLAT 2017 admit card. The candidates can check the schedule regarding the hall ticket from the table below.
|Issuance of CLAT Admit Card||April 20, 2017|
|Last date to download the admit card||May 14, 2017|
|CLAT 2017||May 14, 2017|
How to download the CLAT Admit Card 2017
The CLAT hall ticket will be available online and the candidates can download the same from this article. The hall ticket for CLAT 2017 is an important document and the candidates must keep a copy of the same for future reference. To download the CLAT Admit Card, follow the steps given below –
- Click on the link provided in the article.
- The candidate login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registered email ID and enter the password to log in.
- Click on the CLAT Admit Card tab.
- Now click on the Download button.
- Print the admit card and keep a copy of it for future reference.
- Check the details on the admit card and make sure they are error free.
In the case of any error in the CLAT 2017 Hall ticket, the candidates must contact the exam officials.
Details furnished on the CLAT Admit Card 2017
AS mentioned above, the candidates must cross-check the details on the admit card to make sure that they are error free. The details furnished on the hall ticket are –
- Test Centre City
- Address of the CLAT Exam Centre
- Date of Examination
- Time of Reporting
- Time of Examination
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Programme Applied
- Candidate Category
- Invigilator Signature
- Signature space for the Candidate
Important Points regarding the CLAT Admit Card 2017
Some important points that the candidates must note regarding the CLAT Admit Card are –
- The hall ticket for Common Law Admission Test will be available in online mode only.
- Details regarding the candidate, exam and exam venue will be available on the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details and make sure they are error free.
- Few instructions regarding the exam will be mentioned in the admit card. The candidates must make sure that they follow them.
- Lastly, the candidates must bring the admit card to the exam hall along with a valid photo ID.