CLAT Exam Centres 2017 – Notification for Common Law Admission Test 2017 is expected to be released in the month of December 2016. With the release of the notification, the NLU, conducting the test will also release the list of exam centres for CLAT. On May 07, 2017 (expected date), the test will be held in these designated centres. While applying for the test, i.e. during the CLAT application process, the candidates can choose a maximum of 3 CLAT test centres as the test venues. While selecting their preferred CLAT Exam Centres, the candidates are advised to choose the centres which are nearby and convenient for travelling. Last year, the test was conducted across 66 Indian test cities. Know more about the CLAT Exam Centres 2017 from the article provided below.
CLAT Exam Centres 2017
As mentioned above, the candidates can select 3 exam centres according to their preferences. The name and address regarding of the CLAT test centre will be mentioned on the CLAT admit card. The candidates are required to reach their allotted exam centres 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. The allotted test centre won’t be changed under any circumstances. Last year, with the increase in the number of applicants, 14 new test cities were added. The CLAT 2016 was held across 66 exam centres for admission into the various law programmes of the NLUs and other law schools.
List of CLAT 2017 Test Centres
There are high chances that the test centres for CLAT 2017 will remain similar to that of last year. The list of CLAT test cities will be released with the notification. The candidates can check the list of expected test cities for CLAT 2017 from the table below –
Disclaimer: The table above is based on previous year’s data and is subject to change with the release of notification.
Things to bring to the Test Centre
On the day of the test, the candidates are required to bring the following things to the CLAT Test Centre 2017 –
- The CLAT Admit Card 2017.
- A valid photo Identity card (PAN Card, Election Card / Voter ID, Employee ID containing photograph and signature, Driving License, UID / Aadhaar Card / E-Aadhaar Card copy, Military dependent ID containing candidate’s photo, Military ID containing candidate’s photo, SC/ ST Certificate with photograph, Passport, Photo Identity issued by School/College/University).
Note: If the candidates fail to produce the following documents, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
The candidates are not allowed to carry any articles, electronic devices such as mobile phones, pagers, calculators, etc.
Do’s & Don’ts at the CLAT India Exam Centre 2017
The candidates must make sure that they follow the instructions given below at their respective exam centres for CLAT 2017 –
- Carry the CLAT Admit Card along with other required documents.
- Make sure that the assigned computer system is working properly.
- The candidates are advised to reach the exam hall at least 1 hour prior to the test.
- The candidates must make sure that they are not carrying any piece of papers or any other electronic devices to the exam hall.
- After 30 minutes from the commencement of the exam, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.