CLAT PG Admit Card 2017 – The Chanakya National Law University, Patna, will be conducting CLAT 2017 on May 14, 2017, in an online mode. The CLAT PG 2017 admit card will be available online from April 20, 2017. The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form on or before March 31, 2017, will be issued the CLAT PG hall ticket. With the issuance of the admit card for CLAT, the candidates can access the same from this article. The hall ticket for CLAT is an important document and the candidates must make sure that they carry the same on the day of the test to the exam hall. If the candidates fail to carry the hall ticket to the exam hall, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Also, the candidates are required to carry the hall ticket to the exam hall on the day of the test. Know more about the CLAT PG Admit Card 2017 from this article.
Important dates regarding CLAT PG Admit Card 2017
The candidates must be aware of the important dates regarding the availability of the CLAT PG 2017 admit card. The notification for CLAT PG 2017 is yet to be announced, yet the table below provides the tentative dates for CLAT PG 2017 hall ticket. The dates provided below are based on previous year’s schedule and will be updated with the release of the notification.
|CLAT PG Admit Card is available from||3rd week of April 2017|
|Admit card will be available till||Till the date of the exam|
|Expected date for CLAT PG 2017||1st week of May 2017|
Steps to download the CLAT PG Admit Card 2017
With the release of the CLAT PG hall ticket, the candidates can download their admit card from this article. To download the admit card, the candidates must follow the following steps –
- Go to the login window provided in this article.
- Enter the registered email ID.
- Enter password.
- Click on Login.
- Click on the CLAT Admit Card tab.
- Click on the Download button to download the hall ticket.
- Check the details provided in the CLAT PG admit card and make sure all the details are error free.
- Print the admit card and keep a copy of the same for future reference.
Note: In the case of any error in the details furnished in the CLAT Admit Card 2017, the candidates must contact the exam officials.
Details on the CLAT PG Admit Card 2017
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details of the admit card and make sure they are error free. In the case of any error in the details of the admit card, the candidates must contact the exam officials. The following are the details that the CLAT PG admit card will furnish –
- Venue of the exam
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Time of Examination
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- CLAT PG Application Number
- Programme Applied
- Category of the candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for the Candidate’s Signature
CLAT PG Admit Card 2017 – Important Points
Regarding the admit card for CLAT PG, the candidates must note the following points –
- Hall ticket for CLAT PG 2017 will be issued only to the candidates who have successfully submitted their application fee.
- The admit card will be available online and won’t be issued via post or mail.
- The candidates must check the details on the admit card and make sure they are error free. Any error in the admit card details must be reported to the exam body.
- Rules and instructions for the test will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates must bring the admit card to the exam hall along with a valid photo ID card.
- The candidates failing to produce the admit card to the invigilator of the exam hall will not be allowed to write the test.
- Retain the admit card after the conduct of the exam for future reference.