CUSAT CAT LLM Admit Card 2017 – The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form before the deadline will be able to access the hall ticket for CUSAT CAT LLM 2017. Around the 3rd week of April 2017, the University will issue the CUSAT CAT LLM 2017 admit card online. However, the candidates will be able to download the CUSAT CAT LLM hall ticket from this article. The admit card is an important document and the candidates must make sure that they carry it to the exam hall. If the candidates fail to produce the admit card to the invigilator in the exam hall, then they will not be allowed to write the exam. The notification and registration will commence from the 3rd week of January and the test will be held in the last week of April 2017. For more information on the CUSAT CAT LLM Admit Card 2017, the candidates can read the article below.
About the CUSAT CAT LLM Admit Card 2017
The University will release the CUSAT CAT LLM Admit Card 2017 around the 3rd week of April and it will be available in online mode only. The candidates are required to enter their CUSAT CAT User ID and Password to download the CUSAT CAT LLM hall ticket. The admit card is an important document and the candidates must download it after accessing the same. Also, the candidates are required to produce the admit card to invigilator of the exam hall on the day of the test.
Steps to download the CUSAT CAT LLM Admit Card 2017
With the availability of the hall ticket for CUSAT CAT LLM 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- The candidates can click on the link provided above or go to the window.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Check the details furnished on the admit card. In the case of any discrepancy in the details, the candidates must inform the exam officials.
- Download the hall ticket and keep a copy of it even after the conduct of the test.
Important points regarding the CUSAT CAT LLM Admit Card 2017
The candidates must remember the following points regarding the CUSAT CAT LLM hall ticket 2017 –
- The admit card will be available only in online mode.
- It will furnish the details of the candidate, the test centre, date and timings and some rules regarding the test.
- Make sure that the admit card is error free. Contact the exam officials in the case of any error in the details of the admit card.
- Carry the admit card to the exam hall along with a valid photo ID.