IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017 – The hall ticket for IPU CET Law 2017 will be available online 2 weeks prior to the test. With the release of the IPU CET Law admit card, the candidates can download the same from this article by entering their Login ID and password. The admit card is an important document and the candidates must make sure that the carry it to the exam hall on the date of the exam. If the candidates fail to produce the admit card to the invigilator, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The notification for IPU CET Law 2017 is expected to be announced soon and the test will be held around the 3rd week of April 2017. Know more about the IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017 from this article.
Steps to download the IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017
As mentioned above, the admit card will be available online and the candidates can access the same from this article. To download the admit card for IPU CET Law 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window provided in this article.
- Enter IPU CET Login ID and Password.
- Click on Login.
- Now click on “Download Admit Card” button.
- Check the details furnished on the admit card.
- Take a printout of the IPU CET Law 2017 admit card and keep a copy of it.
Note: In the case of any error in the details of the admit card, the candidates must immediately inform the exam officials.
Details furnished by the IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017
The following are the details of the candidate will be furnished by the admit card for IPU CET Law –
- Roll Number
- Parent’s Name
- Timing of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Other details of the exam.
Important points – IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017
The candidates can check the important points below regarding the IPU CET 2017 Law Admit Card –
- The hall ticket will be available only in online mode.
- It will furnish the details of the candidate as well of the exam.
- If there is any discrepancy in the details of the admit card, the candidates must report it to the GGSIPU officials.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep a copy of it for safety reasons. On the day of the test, the candidates are required to produce the admit card to the invigilator to seek entry into the exam hall. If the candidates fail to produce the hall ticket, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test.
- Along with the admit card for IPUCET Law 2017, the candidates must bring a valid photo ID card.