IPU CET Law Merit List 2017 – GGSIPU will conduct the CET 2017 around the 3rd week of April and the result will be announced in the 1st week of May 2017. The test will be held for admission into the BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes of the Institute. With the announcement of the result, the merit list for IPU CET law will be released. The IPUCET Law Merit List will be available online in PDF mode. The candidates will be able to access the IPU CET Law 2017 merit list from this article and check their rank. The notification for the IPUCET 2017 will be released soon. Check this article for more details on the IPU CET Law Merit List 2017.
About the IPU CET Law Merit List 2017
The test will be held in an offline mode and the score will be accepted by more than 11 institutes. Admission will be based on the merit and availability of the seats. With the announcement of the result, the University will release the merit list for IPUCET Law 2017. Based on the merit list, the candidates will be eligible for the pre-admission rounds. The candidates are advised to download the IPUCET Law merit list take a printout of the same.
Details furnished on the IPU CET Law Merit List 2017
Once the candidates download their merit list for IPU CET Law 2017, they must check the following details furnished on it –
- IPU CET Law 2017 Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Region from which the candidates belong
- Category of the candidate
- Rank secured on the test
Some Important points regarding the IPU CET Law Merit List 2017
Regarding the IPUCET Law 2017 Merit List, the candidates must note the following points –
- The merit list will be available only in online mode and PDF format only.
- The list will furnish the candidate roll number, name, region, the category they have applied under and their rank.
- Based on the merit list, the candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling rounds.
- There will be no separate merit list for different categories.
- The candidates who are marked as “Not Qualified” are considered to be disqualified or were unable to score the required cutoff.