IPU CET Law Result 2017 – The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will conduct the Common Entrance Test for admission into the law programmes around the 3rd week of April in pen-paper based mode. The IPUCET Law result will be announced online around the 1st week of May 2017 and the candidates can check the same from this article. To check the result for IPU CET Law, the candidates are required to enter their CET roll number, select the programme and click on submit. The notification for IPU CET Law 2017 is expected to be announced in the 1st week of December 2016. Read this article for complete details on the IPU CET Law Result 2017.
How to check the IPU CET Law Result 2017
The schedule for IPU CET Law 2017 will be announced with the notification around the 1st week of December 2017. The result for IPU CET Law is expected to be announced in the 1st week of May and will be available online. With the announcement of the result, the candidates can access the same from the window provided below. To check the result, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window below.
- Enter IPU CET Law Roll number.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, select CET Code – 121 – BA LLB/BBA LLB.
- Click on Submit button.
- Check the IPUCET Law Result.
- Download the scorecard for future reference.
Details furnished on the IPU CET Law Scorecard
Once the candidates are able to access the scorecard for IPU CET Law, the candidates are advised to check the details and make sure it’s error-free. The following are the candidate’s details that will be furnished on the IPU CET Law Scorecard –
- The CET code of GGSIPU LLB programme.
- The GGSIPU CET Law Roll Number.
- The name of the candidate.
- The region from where the candidate’s belong.
- The category of the candidate under which he/she has applied.
- The rank obtained by the candidate.
If there is a tie or candidates score equal marks in the exam, then the tie shall be broken by the age criteria i.e. the older candidate will be given preference if there is a tie.
Important Points regarding the IPU CET Law Result
Some important points that the candidates must note regarding the IPU CET Law Scorecard are –
- The result for IPUCET Law will be available in online mode only.
- To check the result, the candidates are required to keep their IPU CET Law Roll number ready.
- The result will help the candidates to know about their qualifying status in the test.
- The result will furnish the candidate’s name, category applied for and rank.
IPU CET Law Cutoff
The cutoff score of the IPU CET 2017 will be determined by the University and will be announced after the release of the result. The cutoff score will vary with the different categories that the candidates have applied under. The cutoff marks are the minimum marks that the candidates must score to be eligible for the pre-admission rounds. Only the candidates scoring the required cutoff scores will be eligible to take part in the counselling rounds of the University. It is expected that the University will maintain the cutoff marks similar to that of previous years.