LSAT India 2017 Sample Papers – The application forms for LSAT India 2017 has already started and the last date to apply is April 10, 2017. The test is scheduled to be held on April 23, 2017, and the law aspirants can apply online for LSAT from this article. Most candidates have already started their preparation for the test. To prepare for any exam, the candidates are required to be familiar with the syllabus, exam pattern and the required study materials. Once the candidates are done with the syllabus and study materials, then they are advised to practice what they have learned. To practice, the candidates can opt for practice papers, sample papers and previous year’s questions papers. Also, various practice materials are also available in both online and offline mode. To know and to download some LSAT India 2017 Sample Papers, read the article below.
About LSAT India 2017 Sample Papers
The sample papers provided here are obtained from the official website of LSAT India. These LSAT India Sample Papers are updated according to the latest pattern and syllabus of the exam. To obtain the maximum benefit from these sample papers, the candidates are advised to solve a minimum of 3 papers daily. Apart from the official sample papers given below, the candidates can also check the sample papers for LSAT of the various coaching centres and other organisations.
- LSAT India Sample paper – 1
- LSAT India Sample paper – 2
- LSAT India Sample paper – 3
- LSAT India Sample paper – 4
- LSAT India Sample paper – 5
- LSAT India Sample Paper for Analytical Reasoning
- LSAT India Sample Paper for Logical Reasoning
- LSAT India Sample Paper for Reading Comprehension
Benefits of LSAT India 2017 Sample Papers
The benefits that a candidate can obtain while solving the LSAT India 2017 Sample Papers are given below –
- Since these sample papers are based on the syllabus and pattern of the test, by solving these papers regularly will help the candidates will be familiar with the pattern of the question paper.
- They will also become familiar with the types and number of questions, the subject and sectional weightage and the difficulty level of the topics.
- Regular practice will give the candidates an advantage of solving the questions in less time. While solving the candidates must keep a track of time.
- Also, the candidates must analyse the paper after solving. Through self-analysis, the candidates will get to know their weakness/flaws on the section/sections.
- The candidates will also be able to give required time to each section to improve the overall performance.
About the LSAT India Exam
The entrance test LSAT India will be challenging the candidate’s reading, critical thinking and verbal reasoning; the test is developed by experts with advanced degrees in psychometrics, English, linguistics, and logic. The test will contain a total of 4 sections, one each for Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension and two sections for Logical Reasoning. These sections will have around 24 questions and the allotted time is 2 hours 20 minutes i.e. 140 minutes. The candidates must have a proper knowledge about the exam pattern in order to prepare for the test.