LSAT India Exam Centre 2017 – The application process for LSAT India 2017 has commenced and the test is scheduled to be held on April 23, 2017. This year, a total of 76 law schools will be accepting the LSAT 2017 Score. The registration form is in online mode only and the last date to apply for the test is April 10, 2017. The test will be held in a Pencil and Paper mode across 16 Indian cities. The candidates can select their test centre during the registration process. Know more about the LSAT India Exam Centre 2017 from the article provided below.
List of LSAT India Exam Centre 2017
The name and address of the test centre will be provided in the LSAT India Admit Card. In the official notification for LSAT India 2017, the list of test cities has been provided. Check the list of test cities according to their regions from the table below –
|LSAT Test Cities 2017|
The admit card will furnish the address of the test venue i.e. the test centre. However, the LSAT India notification has only released the list of Indian test cities. The admit card will also furnish details of the candidate and the exam.
Things to bring to the Test Centre
On the day of the test, the candidates are required to bring the following thing. To the LSAT India Test Centre –
- Admit card
- HB Pencils, sharpener and erasers
- A valid photo ID proof (Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Election Card / Voter ID, UID / Aadhaar Card / E-Aadhaar Card copy, Employee ID containing photograph and signature, SC/ ST Certificate with photograph, Military dependent ID containing candidate’s photo, Military ID containing candidate’s photo, Photo Identity issued by School/College/University)
If the candidates fail to bring any of the above-mentioned photo ID proof, then they produce any two of the following in original –
- Original Class 12th Admit Card issued by the Board/University with the candidate’s photo.
- School identity card with the candidate’s photo.
- Class X pass certificate/mark sheet that has the candidate’s date of birth.
The candidates must make sure that the photocopies (attested or otherwise), notarised copies and learner’s driving license will not be accepted.
The candidates are not allowed to carry any articles such as cell phones, calculators, pens, etc. All such articles are required to be kept outside the exam hall premises at the candidate’s risk.
Dos & Don’t at the LSAT India Exam Centre 2017
Some precautions and mandatory steps that the candidates must follow in the exam hall are –
- On the day of the test, the candidates must reach the exam centre by 10:00 AM. The candidates failing to reach the venue by 10:00 AM will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- To seek entry into the exam hall, the candidates are required to produce the admit card to the invigilator along with the photo ID.