PU BA LLB Application Form 2017 – The registration process for PU BA LLB 2017 is expected to commence around the 3rd week of March 2017. The PU BA LLB 2017 application form will be available online and the candidates can access the same from this article. The law aspirants must make sure that they fill in and submit the PU BA BCom application form on or before the end date in order to appear for the test. Also, the candidates must keep in mind that they fill in the application details carefully and make sure they are error free. Any error in the application details may disqualify the candidates. To apply for the test, first the candidates are required to register, only after successful registration, the candidates will be able to access the application form. The PU BA LLB application fee is expected to be Rs. 1100/- (SC/ST: Rs. 550/-) and the candidates can pay the fee via online as well as offline mode. The entrance test is expected to be held around the 1st week of May 2017. Read this article for more details about the PU BA LLB Application Form 2017, steps to fill in, application fee, etc.
The tentative schedule for PU BA LLB 2017 application process is provided in the table below. These dates are prepared on the basis of the previous year’s timetable. Check the dates related to PU BA LLB Application Form 2017 to avoid missing deadlines.
|PU BA LLB Important Dates|
|S.No.||PU BA LLB Events||Dates|
|1.||Commencement of Registration||3rd week of March 2017|
|2.||End date to register||2nd week of April 2017|
|3.||Deadline to pay the application fee||2nd week of April 2017|
|4.||Deadline to upload images & details||3rd week of April 2017|
|5.||Deadline to submit application form||3rd week of April 2017|
|6.||Test will be held on||1st week of May 2017|
Note: The table above will be updated with the announcement of the PU BA LLB entrance exam 2017 notification.
Before the candidate starts with the registration process, they must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility norms. If the candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility norms, then their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates applying for PU BA LLB entrance test must make sure that they have passed their Class 12th board exam with a minimum of 50% (SC/ST:45%) as aggregate marks. Also, the candidates in the final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the test.
Pre-requirements for PU BA/B.Com Requirements
Before the candidates start with the application from, they must make sure that they have the following things –
- A valid email ID
- A valid mobile number
- Scanned images of passport size photograph and signature
- Academic details
- Personal details
Application Fee for PU BA LLB 2017
The amount of application fee for PU BA/B.Com LLB entrance test will be declared on the official notification. The candidates can pay the fee either via online or offline mode. Last year, the application fee for PU BA LLB entrance test was Rs. 1100/- (SC/ST: Rs. 550/-).
To pay the application fee via online mode, the candidates can pay the fee via Credit/Debit/Net Banking facilities. While selecting the online payment method, the candidates can are required to select the payment gateway. On selecting the Credit/Debit card option, the candidates must enter their card details and follow the process to make the payment. If the candidates select the Net Banking option, then they must enter their account details and make the payment.
To pay the application fee via offline mode, the candidates must opt for the E-Challan receipt during the application process. The candidates are required to print the E-Challan and pay the cash at any branch of State Bank of India. There will be three copies of the Challan (Candidate’s copy, Institute’s copy and Bank’s Copy). The bank will keep the Bank’s copy and will return the other two. The candidate must keep these copies safe and submit the Institute’s copy during the counseling rounds.
Steps to fill in the PU BA LLB Application Form 2017
As mentioned above, the application form will be available only in online mode. With the commencement of the registration process, the candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the application process –
- Click on the link provided in the link.
- On clicking, the candidates will be directed to the PU BA/B.Com LLB registration window.
- First, the candidates are required to register by entering their email ID, mobile number, name, and other required details.
- On successful registration, the candidates will receive their Login ID and Password on their registered email address.
- Log in with the given credentials to access the application form.
- Fill in the required details and make sure that all the entered details are true. If the candidates enter wrong details, then their candidature will be cancelled in the counseling rounds.
- Upload the scanned images of the passport-size photograph and signature as per the given dimensions.
- Check the filled in details before commencing with the payment method.
- Pay the requisite application fee via the provided payment gateways.
- Submit the application form to conclude the application process.
Important Points to remember
Some important points that the candidates must remember before submitting the application fee are –
- The Panjab University will release the application form for PU BA/B.Com LLB programmes online.
- To start with the application process, the candidates are required to get themselves registered.
- With the provided Login ID and password, the candidates must log in to access the application form.
- The candidates must keep the Login ID and password safe for future reference.
- Before the final submission of the application form, the candidates are required to pay the application fee through the available payment gateways.
Only the candidates who have submitted the application process and submitted the form before the deadline will be issued the exam admit card. The admit card will furnish the details of the candidate’s and the exam. The candidates must make sure that the information entered in the application form are error free to avoid cancellation of their candidature in the pre-admission rounds.
For any queries regarding the PU BA LLB application form, the aspirants can comment below.