PU BA LLB Counselling 2017 – Around the 2nd week of Counselling, the Panjab University will conduct the Counselling rounds for PU BA LLB 2017. The candidates obtaining the required cutoff scores will be shortlisted for the counselling rounds. The notification regarding the PU BA/B.Com Counselling 2017 will be announced after the release of the result. The shortlisted candidates are required to take part in the seat allotment and document verification rounds for admission into the BA LLB and B.Com LLB programmes. On the day of the counselling, the candidates are required to be physically present at the counselling venue with the required documents and follow the counselling process to complete the admission procedure. Various Institutes will be accepting the scores for PU BA LLB 2017. For complete details on the PU BA LLB Counselling rounds, read the article below.
About the PU BA LLB Counselling Process 2017
The counselling rounds of PU BA B.Com LLB 2017 will be held in offline mode i.e. the candidates are required to be present at the venue along with the required documents. Only on the basis of merit of the candidates, the shortlist will be prepared. The candidates scoring 20% (SC/ST/OBC: 15%) in the PU BA LLB entrance test will be shortlisted in the counselling rounds. The final result will be evaluated on the basis of 50% of the total marks in the qualifying examination and 50% of total marks in the entrance test.
Payment of the PU BA LLB Counselling fees 2017
The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the counselling fee and the admission fee for the institute in which they are applying. The details regarding the fee will be announced in the counselling for PU BA LLB notification 2017. The counselling fee and the admission fee can be paid via Demand Draft only. To pay the fee, the candidates can draw the DDs in favour of Panjab University, Chandigarh and the another in favour of the Director of the Institute they are applying.
Documents required for PU BA LLB Counselling 2017
On the day of the counselling, the candidates are required to be present at the counselling venue and produce the following documents –
- The Demand Drafts.
- The original and photocopies of the certificates and mark sheets of their graduation.
- The hall ticket for PU BA LLB 2017.
- Certificates supporting their reservation (if applied for).
Instructions for PU BA LLB Counselling 2017
To participate in the PU BA B.Com LLB Counselling, the shortlisted candidates can follow the steps given below –
- The candidates must reach the venue for counselling according to the time and date in the counselling schedule.
- They are required to bring in the required documents along with them.
- The candidates are also required to pay the requisite fee (counselling & admission) before the deadline.
- The admission into the BA/B.Com programmes of the will be provisional and will be subjected to the approval of the appropriate authority of the Panjab University.