AIIMS MBBS 2017 Rank Predictor – With the help of rank predictor of AIIMS MBBS 2017, the candidates can check probable rank they may get based on their marks. The tool will need certain credentials using which it will generate the probable rank of the candidate. Following are certain essential credentials needed at the time of using the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Rank predictor tool, marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. AIIMS MBBS 2017 is scheduled on May 28 in the online mode. AIIMS, New Delhi will organise the entrance examination to offer admission across 7 AIIMS in India. The result of AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be declared on June 14, 2017. Using the rank predictor tool, candidates can check their rank before the declaration of result. For the detailed information on how to use the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Rank Predictor and important related information, read the article
It is to be noted by the candidates that all the admission in medical and dental institutes across the country will be offered through National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). Only JIPMER and AIIMS will conduct their own medical entrance examination and admission will be offered accordingly.
Procedure to Use AIIMS MBBS 2017 Rank Predictor
As mentioned above, it is simple to use the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Rank predictor. Below are the measures to be followed in order to use AIIMS MBBS rank predictor
- The candidates will need to login using the Facebook or Google account.
- A small portal will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates have to provide their name, date of birth, roll number, domicile, category, etc.
- After this enter the other credentials such as marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- After entering all the details in the AIIMS MBBS 2017 rank predictor tool, click on “Start Analysing” button.
- The probable rank will appear on the screen.
It is to be noted by the candidates that all the details to be provided in the rank predictor tool should be accurate. In case any of the given detail is incorrect, the rank will not generate.
Advantages of Using the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Rank Predictor
Below are the points elaborating the significance of AIIMS MBS 2017 Rank predictor
- With the help of the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Rank predictor tool, candidates can check their probable rank before the declaration of result
- This must be taken in view by the candidates that they will need the probable marks of Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the time of using the tool.
- Based on the rank generated by the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Rank predictor, the candidates can figure whether they will be able to get one of the AIIMS or not. Also, based on their performance, they may plan accordingly.
The candidates should also note that result shown by the rank predictor of AIIMS MBBS 2017 is not exact, there may be variation in rank generated by the tool and result of AIIMS MBBS 2017. However, AIIMS MBBS 2017 Rank Predictor does provide an idea regarding the performance.
AIIMS, New Delhi will offer admission over 707 MBBS seat across the 7 AIIMS in India. Based on the score secured by the qualified candidates, merit list will be prepared and accordingly admission will be offered
For the latest updates on AIIMS MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/