AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result: The All India of Medical Sciences will announce the Result of AIIMS MBBS 2017 on June 14, 2017, in online mode. It will consist of score of the candidates qualified in AIIMS MBBS 2017. Based on the result of entrance examination, the merit list will be prepared. The eligible candidates will be called for the counselling process, in which seats will be allotted. All the selected candidates will be required to report to the respective AIIMS to go through medical examination by the medical board. If the candidate will be found medically unfit, he/she will not be allowed for admission into the MBBS course. No request for re-evaluation or re-checking will be entertained. Scroll down to read more details on AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 is held annually to admit medical aspirants in the 7 AIIMS institutions across the nation. The entrance examination for AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be held on May 28, 2017.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result Steps to Download
Candidates will be able to check their results online. Please note that candidates will not be notified individually about their result. The names of the candidates who were unsuccessful in qualifying for the exam will not be released in the list.
- To access the result, candidates can click on the link provided (Link will be updated as soon as it released)
- Application ID and Password will have to be entered to login
- Candidates will have to click on the link directing them to AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result
- Result and rank card will be displayed on the screen
- Print outs of the result for future reference needs to be taken out
AIIMS MBBS 2017 – Minimum Cutoff
The minimum Cutoff of AIIMS MBBS 2017 is the minimum scores required by the candidates to qualify for the counselling round. Listed below is the cutoff of AIIMS MBBS 2017 as determined by the Governing Body, AIIMS, New Delhi.
|S.No||Category||Minimum Percentage Cutoff|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|4||OPH||Cut-offs of the Respective Category|
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result Normalization Procedure
AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be adopting the normalization procedure to prepare the merit list. The normalization procedure will be based on percentiles. The overall merit will be decided by merging the percentiles of total scores of both shifts (first and second shifts of AIIMS MBBS 2017). The merit list is derived by merging and arranging of percentiles of both shifts.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 – Inter Se Merit
There are some cases when two or more candidates score the same percentile. During cases like this, the inter-se merit will be determined in the order of:
- The candidate having higher marks in Biology will rank higher.
- Next, the candidate who has scored more in Chemistry will be ranked higher
- The candidate who has obtained higher marks in Physics will be ranked higher.
- Candidates who are senior in age will be ranked higher than candidates who are junior in age.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 – Important Points
- Candidates will not be informed individually about AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result. The results will be available online.
- Normalization procedure is followed to determine the Merit list of AIIMS MBBS 2017
- The merit list will be released in category sets: Common Merit List, Scheduled Caste Merit List, Scheduled Tribe Merit or updates, stay with us on, List, and Other Backward Classes Merit List.
- The total number of candidate to be called in for counselling will be 4 times the number of seats available in each category.
- Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Selected candidates will be required be required to go through a medical check-up at AIIMS by a Medical Board consisting of Faculty Member set up by the respective institute.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling
Candidates who are successful in securing the minimum cut-off will be called in for counselling. The first round of counselling session of AIIMS MBBS 2017 will commence from July 3, 2017 till July 6, 2017. AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling is done category wise. The unreserved category will be called in first and the counselling of reserved category will commence only after filling up of all of the unreserved seats. Document verification and medical examination will be done after which the candidates will be allotted seats within the 7 AIIMS institutions.