Amrita University MBBS 2017 Merit List – The admission to the undergraduate medical courses in Amrita University will be done on the basis of Amrita University MBBS Merit List 2017 derived on the basis of NEET score. The list will be available tentatively in the 4th week of July, 2017. After the declaration of NEET 2017 result, the university will compose the Amrita University MBBS Rank List 2017, based on which candidates will be called for counselling. The Merit list of Amrita MBBS will contain the rank of the candidates as per their score in NEET. A separate Rank List of Amrita University MBBS 2017 will be published and as per the rank secured by the candidates and accordingly admission will be granted as per the preference and merit position of candidates. While preparing the rank list, the reservation criteria will be taken into consideration. To get more information on Amrita University MBBS 2017 Merit List, scroll down and read the article below.
The university medical entrance examination has been abolished and the NEET 2017 will be the only single-window test for all the medical admission all across the nation. The candidates will have to fill the NEET Application Form 2017, in order to appear for the entrance examination.
Amrita University MBBS 2017 Merit List
The candidates can check the important information related to Amrita University MBBS Merit List 2017.
- As soon as the rank list will be published, it will be provided on this page.
- The Amrita University will prepare an overall merit list and a separate Amrita University MBBS Merit List for each category based on the NEET 2017 Score
- All the admission in the UG medical courses will be offered to the qualified candidates on the basis of their rank secure in the respective category.
- The reservation criteria will be also be considered for the admission.
Seat Distribution under Amrita University MBBS Admission 2017
Check the listed percentage of seat allotment for each category on the basis of Amrita University MBBS Merit List 2017, given below in the table.
|S. No.||Category||Allotment of Seat|
Amrita University MBBS 2017 Cutoff
Check the minimum qualifying percentile to be secured for the Amrita University MBBS Admission 2017 in UG medical courses.
|S. No.||Category of the candidates||Minimum Percentile|
|1.||General candidates||50th percentile|
|2.||SC/ST/OBC candidates||40th percentile|
|3.||PH candidates||45th percentile|
Amrita University MBBS 2017 Counselling
The candidates can go through the important information of Amrita University MBBS Counselling 2017.
- The counselling session will be held tentatively in the 1st week of August 2017.
- The admission committee will conduct the admission process of the qualified candidates.
- On the basis of the Amrita University MBBS 2017 Merit List, the candidates will be called for the admission process.
- All the candidates will call letter of counselling individually.
- Allocation of the seats will be done strictly on the basis of preferences of the applicants and availability of seats at the time of allotment of seats.
- If the candidates will report late to the centre, the seat will be allotted to the subsequent rank holders.
- The candidates are advised to carry the relevant documents and counselling letter along with them to the counselling centre.