AMU MBBS Admission 2017 – The admission into the MBBS/BDS courses of Aligarh Muslim University will be offered on the basis of NEET score. The application form of the AMU MBBS admission has been released in the online mode, the candidates can apply from May 1 to 25, 2017 in online mode. It is mandatory for all the candidates to register for AMU MBBS Admission 2017. In the article below, the schedule, application form, eligibility criteria, merit list and counselling procedure of AMU MBBS Admission 2017 is being elaborated.
The candidates must note that they have to appear and qualify the NEET 2017 so that they can attend the admission procedure of AMU MBBS 2017.
Latest: AMU MBBS 2017 Application Form available here
Salient Features of AMU MBBS Admission 2017
Entrance examination: There will not be any entrance examination as the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET 2017 score
Counselling Body: Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh
number of seats : 145MBBS + 35 BDS
Courses offered: MBBS and BDS
Duration of the courses:
MBBS – 4 and a half year + 1 year of the rotational internship
BDS – 4 years + 1 year of rotational internship
AMU MBBS 2017 Important Dates
The applicants should keep track of all the important dates. The schedule provided here is tentative, it will be updated as soon as the latest notification will be issued.
|1.||Availability of the online application form||May 1, 2017|
|2.||Last date to fill and submit the application form||May 25, 2017|
|3.||Announcement of AMU MBBS 2017 Merit list||June 2017|
|4.||AMU MBBS 2017 Counselling||June, 2017|
AMU MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will be able to apply only if they fulfill the following given criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian national
- The applicant must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission
- The applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry and biology in 10+2
- It is mandatory for the candidates to possess 50% marks in the qualifying examination
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to appear qualify the NEET 2017, the candidates will need to fulfill the NEET 2017 Eligibility criteria
AMU MBBS 2017 Application Procedure
- The application form of the AMU MBBS 2017 has been released, the interested candidates can fill and submit the online application form by May 25.
- Click on the link provided here
- The registration form will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates will need to fill the personal, educational, address details in the application form
- Also, the candidate will need to upload scans of the clear Photograph & Signature.
- The candidate applying for the MBBS/BDS course will have to specify the choice of course in the application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 500, the payment can be made via online made through Debit/Credit Card.
- Candidates should retain the one hard copy of the filled and submitted application form with them
AMU MBBS 2017 Merit list
- The name of the qualified candidates will be put up the notice board of the campus. Also, the candidates will be able to access the merit list from the link provided here
- It will be issued as per the category of the candidates and accordingly, the admission will be offered
- The counselling for the All India quota will be done through NEET 2017 Counselling
AMU MBBS 2017 Counselling
Aligarh Muslim University will participate in the common counselling which will be conducted by the official authority of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates can check the given link to check the procedure of UP MBBS 2017 Counselling. Below are some of the important points related to counselling.
- The candidates will be not be notified individually about the counselling schedule.
- The candidates will need to select the options and save the choices of course
- The All India Quota candidates will be offered seats through NEET 2017 Counselling
Documents to be produced at the time of the counselling
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth
- Certificates in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form, if applicable in the course
- Marks sheet / grade sheet of qualifying examination (with four Self attested photocopies)
- NEET 2017 Score card
- TEN (2.5 x 3.0 cms) recent front facing coloured photographs (in white background
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU).
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed
- OUR Self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22/- each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted)
- No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has completed all the eligibility requirements at the time of admission and deposit the original marks sheet / grade sheet of qualifying examination
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper
- Candidates will have to execute the enclosed Bond on Non-Judicial Stamps worth Rs. 1260/-.They should bring it completed
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on simple plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents / guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging. The sample format of these Affidavits are available on the website
For more on the AMU MBBS Admission 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/