AMU MBBS Admission 2017 – The admission into the MBBS/BDS courses of Aligarh Muslim University will be offered on the basis of NEET score. The admission procedure is expected to be announced in the month of June, 2017. The application form of the AMU MBBS admission will be available in the online mode. Also, to apply for the admission procedure, the candidates will need to fulfill the certain eligibility criteria. In the article below, the schedule, application form, eligibility criteria, merit list and counselling procedure of AMU MBBS Admission 2017 is being elaborated.
The candidates must note that they have to appear and qualify the NEET 2017 so that they can attend the admission procedure of AMU MBBS 2017
Salient Features of AMU MBBS Admission 2017
Entrance examination : There will not be any entrance examination as the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET 2017 score
Counselling Body : Aligarh Muslim University
number of seats : 145MBBS + 35 BDS
Courses offered : MBBS and BDS
Duration of the courses :
MBBS – 4 and a half year + 1 year of the rotational internship
BDS – 4 years + 1 year of rotational internship
AMU MBBS 2017 Important Dates
The applicants should keep track of all the important dates. The schedule provided here is tentative, it will be updated as soon as the latest notification will be issued.
|1.||Availability of the online application form||June, 2017|
|2.||Last date to fill and submit the application form||June, 2017|
|3.||Announcement of AMU MBBS 2017 Merit list||July, 2017|
|4.||AMU MBBS 2017 Counselling||July, 2017|
AMU MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will be able to apply only if they fulfill the following given criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian national
- The applicant must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission
- The applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry and biology in 10+2
- It is mandatory for the candidates to possess 50% marks in the qualifying examination
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to appear qualify the NEET 2017, the candidates will need to fulfill the NEET 2017 Eligibility criteria
AMU MBBS 2017 Application Procedure
- The application form of the AMU MBBS 2017 will be available in the online mode. The interested candidates will be able to access the registration from the link provided here.
- Click on the link provided here
- The registration form will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates will need to fill the personal, educational, address details in the application form
- It is mandatory for the candidates to enter the NEET 2017 score in the registration form.
- Also, the candidate will need to upload Upload scans of the clear Photograph & Signature.
- The candidate applying for the MBBS/BDS course will have to specify the choice of course in the application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000, the payment can be made via online made through Debit/Credit Card.
- After filling the application form and submitting the fee, the candidates will need to download the copy of the application, go through the attached necessary documents and send it to the Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002
- Candidates should retain the one hard copy of the filled and submitted application form with them
- The candidates must note that they have to fill and submit the NEET 2017 Application Form
Documents to be attached with the application form
The candidates will need to attach the following documents with the application form
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of High School/Secondary School Certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Certificates claiming reservation (if applicable) Other relevant documents
AMU MBBS 2017 Merit list
- The name of the qualified candidates will be put up the notice board of the campus. Also, the candidates will be able to access the merit list from the the link provided here
- The AMU MBBS 2017 Merit list will be prepared from the NEET 2017 Merit list, the merit list will reflect the marks secured by the candidates.
- It will be issued as per the category of the candidates and accordingly the admission will be offered
- The counselling for the All India quota will be done through NEET 2017 Counselling
AMU MBBS 2017 Counselling
- The counselling of AMU MBBS 2017 will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The candidates will be called as per the order off the rank and they will need to report at the specified venue within prescribed duration
- The candidates will be not be notified individually bout the counselling schedule and venue.
- The venue of the counselling will be Dean’s Office, F/ O Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University
- The candidates will need to submit the duly filled form at counter 1 and collect the form II with a set of two admission cards and form II (A)
- After that the candidates will have to submit the documents at counter 2 and get the documents verified.
- The candidates will need to select the options and save the choices of course
- After this, enrollment number will be alloted to the candidates
- Payment of fee has to be done after the above step
- At the end, the candidates will get the class roll number and biometrics, photography for identity card, data registration will be done.
- The All India Quota candidates will be offered seats through NEET 2017 Counselling
Documents to be produced at the time of the counselling
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth
- Certificates in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form, if applicable in the course
- Marks sheet / grade sheet of qualifying examination (with four Self attested photocopies)
- NEET 2017 Score card
- TEN (2.5 x 3.0 cms) recent front facing coloured photographs (in white background
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU).
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed
- OUR Self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22/- each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted)
- No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has completed all the eligibility requirements at the time of admission and deposit the original marks sheet / grade sheet of qualifying examination
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper
- Candidates will have to execute the enclosed Bond on Non-Judicial Stamps worth Rs. 1260/-.They should bring it completed
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on simple plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents / guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging. The sample format of these Affidavits are available on the website
Fee can be paid at the Cash Counter of the admission Venue either in Cash or the Bank Draft from a Nationalized Bank to be prepared in favor of the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh.
The information given here is based on the previous year details, it will be updated as soon as the latest brochure will be available
For more on the AMU MBBS Admission 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/