BHU MBBS 2017 Counselling – Counselling procedure of BHU MBBS 2017 to offer admission to MBBS and BDS courses will commence in the month of July, 2017. The candidates must note that admission in these courses will be offered on the basis of NEET 2017 Score. The institute offers admission over 71 MBBS and 42 BDS seats. 85% of the seats in institute are reserved under the University quota and rest of the 15% come under the All India Quota. For the 85% University quota seats, counselling will be held by the Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University and for All India Quota, counselling will be organised by the Medical Council Committee (MCC). The BHU MBBS 2017 admission will be done as per the order of the rank secured in BHU MBBS 2017 Merit list. This must be noted that rank list of BHU MBBS 2017 will be prepared considering the reservation policies of the institute. For the detailed information on BHU MBBS 2017 Counselling procedure, read the article below.
Key points of BHU MBBS 2017 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure of BHU MBBS 2017 will be organised in the offline mode. The qualified candidates will be called as per the order of the rank secured. Below are the important points related to counselling procedure of BHU MBBS 2017
- The candidates will need to report at the counselling venue as per the order of the merit list.
- BHU MBBS 2017 Counselling will be organised in two rounds.
- The seat will be allocated to the qualified candidate as per the order of the rank secured and availability of the seat.
- The candidates will need to produce the necessary certificates at the time of the counselling for the purpose document verification.
- In case, the candidates have deposited their documents in any other institute they will be allowed to participate in the BHU MBBS counselling procedure providing the fact that they produce a certificate stating their original certificates are deposited with the specific College or University. Provisionally admitted candidates will need to produce the undertaking that they will deposit all the original documents at a later stage.
- All the category candidates will need to show the relevant documents in support of the caste/category reservation claimed. If the candidate is not able to show the relevant certificate, reservation will not be offered.
- The candidates will need to bring a Rs. 20,000 for tuition fee, caution money, hostel fee, and other charges at the time of admission
- Candidates need to submit the notarized Bond on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper, by submitting this bond, candidate confirms he/she will complete course and will not leave it in between.
- If the candidate wish to discontinue the course from middle before the last date of admission, they need to pay to Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU a sum of Rs. 25000 via Demand Draft. Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Scheduled Caste(SC) candidate will need to pay Rs. 5000.
- Also if candidate desires to leave the courses after admission or any time till the completion of course, they will need to pay a sum of Rs. 300000 via DD to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU. The SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 75000
Documents to be produced at the time of BHU MBBS 2017 Counselling
The candidates will need to produce the certificates listed below at the time of the counselling for the verification purpose. The candidates will have to produce the self-attested copy of the given documents along with the original.
- Mark sheet of High school or its equivalent, which shall be retained by the Institute
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent, which shall be retained by the Institute
- Score Card of NEET 2017
- Transfer/Migration certificate from institution last attended/ School or college leaving certificate
- Admit Card of NEET 2017
- NEET 2017 Rank letter
- Two photocopies each of Mark sheets and NEET 2017 Rank Letter and Admit Card
- Coloured copies of passport size (3.5X 4.5cm) photograph (eight in number) similar to that pasted in application form of NEET 2017/ IMS BHU 2017 registration
- character certificate issued by Head of the Institution last attended/Gazetted Officer
Reservation offered under BHU MBBS 2017 Admission
Below is the reservation offered to the various category candidates for MBBS and BDS course in Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University
|S.No||Category of the Applicants||Number of Seats Reserved|
|2.||Scheduled Caste Category||11||06|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe Category||05||03|
|4.||Other Backwards Classes||19||21|
For the latest updates on BHU MBBS 2017 Admission, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/