Bihar MBBS 2017 Cutoff – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will derive the Bihar MBBS Cutoff based on NEET 2017 Qualifying criteria. It is the qualifying percentile the candidates will need to secure in order to apply for one of the medical and dental institutes of Bihar. As per the category of the candidates, the qualifying percentile will vary. After the counselling and seat allotment, the final cutoff of Bihar MBBS 2017 will be announced by the BCECE. It reflects the details like an opening, closing rank, a category of the candidates. Through Bihar MBBS final cutoff, the candidates will be able to figure an idea about the required percentile to get into the medical or dental colleges of Bihar. For the detailed information on Bihar MBBS 2017 Cutoff, read the article below.
NEET 2017 Cutoff has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. It is mandatory for all the candidates to qualify the NEET 2017 in order to be eligible to apply for any medical institute across the nation. However, this is to be noted that JIPMER and AIIMS will not be offering admission through NEET Score, these institutes will conduct their separate medical entrance to offer admission.
Qualifying percentile for the Bihar MBBS Admission 2017
The aspirants should note that they will need to qualify the NEET 2017 and then only they may apply for the Bihar MBBS Admission 2017. Below is the qualifying percentile for NEET 2017.
- The qualifying percentile for the different categories will vary.
- For General category, the qualifying percentile is 50th.
- For SC/ST/OBC category, the qualifying percentile is 40th
- For Physically Handicapped category, it is 45th.
Highlights of Bihar MBBS 2017 Cutoff
- After the counselling round, BCECE will release the final cutoff.
- The cutoff announced after the counselling and admission reflect the details of the candidates that has been admitted to the medical or dental institutes of Bihar.
- It will contain information like the opening, closing rank along with the marks. Through the final cutoff, an idea can be drawn regarding the required marks to get into one of the medical institutes of Bihar.
- Final cutoff will be prepared out Bihar MBBS 2017 Merit list.
- The final cutoff will be provided on this page as and when announced.
Bihar MBBS Previous Year Cutoff
BCECE has released all the information related to previous year session. Bihar MBBS 2017 Counselling was held in two sessions. Below is the table showing the category wise cutoff marks on which admission got closed.
|Cutoff after the first round of the Counselling|
|Cutoff after the second round of the Counselling|
There are 9 medical and 1 dental colleges in Bihar offering admission over 950 MBBS and 40 BDS seats. The counselling for Bihar MBBS Admission will be organised by the Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Board.
For the latest updates on Bihar MBBS Admission 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/