BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling – The Bijapur Liberal District Educational University will organise the BLDE MBBS Counselling 2017 session tentatively from the last week of July 2017, in offline mode for the admission of eligible candidates. During the admission process, the seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank in the BLDE MBBS Merit List 2017. The merit list will be composed by the university on the basis of NEET 2017 scores. Before the commencement of BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling process, the candidates will be required to register by filling the Application Form of BLDE MBBS 2017. The aspirants must report at the counselling venue for online registrations. The selection of the candidates will be done based on the merit rank. Before the Counselling of BLDE MBBS 2017, the documents will be verified. Read complete information about BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling from the article below.
The medical admission across the nation-wide will be granted through a single window entrance examination – NEET 2017, which will be conducted by CBSE. Only the candidates who will appear for NEET will be considered eligible for the admission in medical college of BLDE University. The due date to submit the NEET Application Form 2017 is March 01, 2017.
Important Dates of BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling
The candidates willing for BLDE MBBS Admission 2017 must check the tentative dates of BLDE MBBS Counselling to avoid missing any crucial procedure. It must be noted that only candidates who will submit the BLDE MBBS Application Form 2017 on or before the due date will be permitted for the counselling session. Check the table below for counselling procedure.
|S. No.||BLDE MBBS Admission 2017 Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Start of Online Registration||1st week of June 2017|
|2.||Last to fill BLDE MBBS 2017 Application Form||last week of June 2017|
|3.||BLDE MBBS Merit List will be published on||2nd week of July 2017|
|4.||Notification of Counselling||2nd week of July 2017|
|5.||Round 1||last week of July 2017|
|6.||Round 2||1st week of August 2017|
|7.||Round 3||2nd week of August 2017|
Stages of BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling
The BLDE MBBS Counselling session comprises of 08 stages which are mentioned as follows:
- Reporting of candidates to the venue
- Verifying and submission of original documents
- Registration of candidates
- Selection of the candidates as per the merit list
- Paying of tuition fees
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Filling of admission application form and anti-ragging form
- Admission to the college
Procedure of selection of seat
- The candidates will be allowed to choose their option and select their seat as per their merit rank.
- The BLDE MBBS Counselling 2017 will be held in two sessions.
- The candidates can only participate in the seat allotment process as per the specified date and time.
- All the requisite documents must be verified and candidates must be registered at the counselling centre.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be present in person at the counselling as it includes biometric, photo and signature verification.
Highlights of BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling
- Before the counselling process, the candidates will be required to fill the BLDE MBBS Application Form, in order to be eligible for BLDE MBBS Admission 2017.
- The candidates allotted a rank in the merit list, will be called for counselling sessions.
- If the rank of the candidates will be higher, the better seat will be allotted to the candidates.
- Similarly, candidates with lower rank will be granted lower seats.
- The candidates must report at the counselling venue with the list of original documents and photocopy.
- If the candidate gets selected, they must give an undertaking on a bond of Rs. 100/- that he/she will submit the original documents within 8 days from the date of admission. Failing in submission of documents will lead to cancellation of the admission.
- In case, the candidates fail to attend the first round of BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling in person along with the requisite documents, they can participate in subsequent rounds also.
- The second and third rounds of counselling will be held if the seats will be left vacant.
Documents to be produced at the time of BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling
The candidates must furnish the following original and photocopy of the documents during the counselling for verification purpose.
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Birth certificate for proof of date of birth (Class X certificate or any other valid government document)
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- NEET 2017 Result
- Character and Conduct certificate
- Study certificate for ten years (from 1st to 12th standard)
- Authentication letter from college from where they completed 10+2
- PAN Card copy of the candidates and their parents
- Three passport size coloured photograph with name and date written on it
- SC/ST/PH and OBC (Karnataka only) must submit their certificates issued by competent authority of the Government of India
- Domicile certificates of OBC candidates from Karnataka
- Demand Draft of any nationalised bank/scheduled bank payable at Vijaypura, Bijapur – 586103, Karnataka for the payment of tuition fee and other fees.
- Five sets of self-attested photocopies of above-mentioned documents in the same order
Stay tuned to, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for more updated information on BLDE MBBS Admission 2017