Haryana MBBS Admission 2017 – The admission into the medical and dental colleges of the Haryana will be provided on the basis of NEET 2017 score. The Haryana MBBS Admission procedure is expected to commence in the month of the June, 2017. The application form will also release in the month of June and the registered candidates will be counselled in the online mode. For the detailed information on schedule, eligibility criteria, application procedure, participating institutes and fee structure of the Haryana MBBS Admission 2017, read the article below.
It is to be noted here that PT.B.D.Sharma, University of Health Sciences will hold the counselling for the 85% state quota and for the rest of 15% All India Quota, medical council committee will conduct the counselling. The basis of the admission in both quotas will be NEET 2017 score.
Salient features of Haryana MBBS 2017 Admission
Entrance Exam – No state entrance examination will be conducted as the admission will be provided on the basis of NEET 2017 score
Counselling body – PT.B.D. Sharma, University of Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak, Haryana
Admission level – State level
Number of seats – 600 MBBS + 60 BDS
Courses offered – MBBS and BDS
Duration of the courses:
- MBBS – 4 and half year + 1 year of the rotational internship
- BDS – 4 years + 1 year of the rotational internship
Important dates of Haryana MBBS 2017 Admission
|Online registration||2nd week of June, 2017|
|Last date to register online and filling choices||3rd week of June, 2017|
|Deposition of the counselling fee||3rd week of June, 2017|
|Online choice and locking||3rd week of June, 2017|
|Declaration of the Haryana MBBS 2017 category wise Merit list||4th week of June, 2017|
|Haryana MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 1||1st week of July,2017|
|Haryana MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 2||2nd week of July,2017|
|Reporting at the allocated centre||3rd week of July,2017|
Participating institutes of Haryana MBBS 2017 Admission and number of seats
Below are the private and government colleges of the Haryana.
|S. No.||Name of the college||Number of seats|
|1.||Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak||200 (including 15% seats through AIPMT, 1 for nominee of Government of India & NRI seats if sanctioned by the State Government)|
|2.||BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat) only for female candidates.||100 exclusively for female candidates (including 15% seats through AIPMT, 1 for nominee of Government of India & NRI seats if sanctioned by the State Government)|
|3.||Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100 (including 15% seats through AIPMT and NRI seats if sanctioned by theState Government)|
|4.||Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha (Hisar)||100 (including NRI seats if sanctioned by the State Government)|
|5.||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NIT, Faridabad||100 (including 15% ALL INDIA seats & 35 seats reserved for ESIC employees)|
|1.||Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||60 (including 15% seats through CBSE, 1 for nominee of Govt. of India & 02 NRI seats sanctioned by the State Govt.)|
Private Medical College colleges of Haryana
|S. No.||Name of the Colleges||Number of seats|
|1.||M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana (Ambala)||150|
|2.||N.C. Medical College & Hospital, Israna, Panipat||150|
|3.||World College of Medical Science and Research, Haryana,||150|
Private dental colleges of Haryana including deemed Universities
|S. No.||Name of the colleges||Number of seats|
|1.||BRS Dental College,Sultanpur (Panchkula)||60|
|2.||JCD Dental College, Sirsa||100|
|3.||JN Kapoor DAV Dental College Yamunanagar||40|
|4.||Manav Rachna Dental College , Faridabad||100|
|5||PDM Dental College & Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100|
|6.||Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, Faridabad||100|
|7.||Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College , Golpura, Panchkula||100|
|8.||Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences &Reseach,Gadholi,Yamunanagar||100|
|9.||M.M. Collegeof DentalSciences &Research,Mullana (Ambala)||100|
The candidates must note that the prospectus for the government and private colleges will be available separately.
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana MBBS 2017 Admission
|Age||The candidate should be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2017, the age will be calculated as per the date of birth mentioned in the matriculation certificate|
|Nationality||The candidate should be Indian national|
|Board in qualifying examination||The candidate must have passed the 10+2 from board of school, Haryana or equivalent examination|
|Qualifying percentile in 10+2||The general, SC/BC and physically handicapped need to score 50%, 40% and 45% in 10+2 respectively|
|Subjects Covered||The candidate must have studied following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 10+2|
|Entrance Examination (NEET 2017)||The applicant must have appeared and qualified the NEET 2017|
|Domicile||The candidate should be bonafide of the Haryana|
|Wards of Defence Service / Para Military force/||Child or ward dependent on defence (parents are not living) service/paramilitary belonging to Haryana state , relevant document required to be produced|
|Wards of retired Defence Service / Para Military force/||Child of the retired defence or paramilitary personnel belonging to Haryana, the candidate will have to produce the relevant certificate.|
Reservation of seats in Haryana MBBS 2017
Below is the seats reserved under different categories of Haryana MBBS 2017
|S. No.||Category||Percentage of reservation|
|2.||Block- ‘A’ (excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|3.||Block- ‘B’ (excluding creamy layer)||11%|
|4.||Vertical reservation within General caste category for Economically Backward Persons)(EBP) –||10%|
|5.||Physically Handicapped Locomotor disability (PHL)||3%|
The candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs between 50%-70% will be considered under PH category. However, if the seats are vacant in this category then the candidates with 40% to 50% disability will be considered.
The candidates who opted both open and reservation categories, then firstly the seat will be allocated in the open category. In case, such candidate is not selected in the open category then counselling in the reserved category will be done.
Registration procedure of Haryana MBBS 2017 Admission
- The registration will be done in the online mode.
- The candidates need to provide the following details while registering:
Gender and other important information
- After successful registration, the User id of the candidate will be generated.
- The candidate will be able to login directly using their Id and password
- If at the later stage it is discovered that the information provided by the candidate in the registration form is incorrect, the seat allocated will be forfeited.
- The candidates must take print out of the online application form along with their locked choices. It should be signed and submitted at the time of the reporting.
Payment of the Registration and counselling fee
- The general and SC/BC category candidates of Haryana will have to pay Rs.3000 and Rs.750 as registration fee. It will also be considered as the counselling fee.
- The candidate can make the payment online through Net Banking/ Online Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Additional charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Haryana MBBS 2017 Merit list
- The merit list of the Haryana MBBS 2017 will release after the declaration of NEET 2017 Merit list.
- The candidate will be rankld in the merit list as per the marks obtained in the NEET 2017
- The Haryana MBBS 2017 will release category wise.
- The seat will be allotted as per the order of the merit list in the respective category
Haryana MBBS 2017 Counselling
The counselling of Haryana MBBS 2017 will be conducted in the online mode. Below are the steps to be followed in the Haryana MBBS 2017 Counselling procedure
- Firstly, the candidates have to get themselves registered; the User Id and password will be generated.
- After this the online choice filling and locking has to be done. The candidates can fill as many choices as they wish.
- Registered candidates who do not fill or fail to save the filled choices cannot be considered for the seat allocation.
- The choices can be rearranged, change and deleted before final locking.
- The candidates should also take out the print of the locked choices
- There will be two rounds of the seat allotment
- After each round of the seat allocation, the result will be announced.
- The candidates will be allocated seats as per the order of the merit list in both the rounds.
- The allotment letter will not be sent to the candidates individually.
- The candidates will have to report at the allocated institute within stipulated period of the time along with all the necessary documents. Failing to report will result in cancellation of admission
- After the verification, provisional admission/auto upgradation letter will be provided to the candidate by the concerned institute. The candidate should check all the entries in letter sign and keep it carefully
- If after depositing the fee, the candidate wishes to cancel the admission. The fee will refunded to him/her if the vacated seat is filled by any other candidate
Documents to be produced at the time of the Haryana MBBS 2017 Counselling
The candidates need to produce the documents listed below at the time Haryana MBBS 2017 counselling
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate · Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Employer (if applicable)
- Scheduled Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Backward Class Certificate (if applicable)
- Economically Backward Persons in General Category if applicable
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters (if applicable).
- Certificate from ESM (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment letter.
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counselling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application from along with their locked Choice.
- Sports Certificate issued by Director of Sports Haryana State.
Note: – The candidates will have to bring the all listed Original documents, 04 latest passport size photographs and 02 sets of attested photocopies of all applicable document/ testimonials/ certificates at the time of reporting.
Fee structure of Haryana MBBS 2017 Admission
Below is the fee of various colleges under Haryana MBBS 2017 Admission
|Name of the college||Fee per annum|
|PT.B.D.Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak||Rs.52070 /- P.A|
|BPS Government Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||Rs.52070/- P.A.|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||Rs.52070/- P.A.|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha (Hisar)||Rs.1, 80,000/- P.A.|
|ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Faridabad||Rs.24000 /- P.A.|
|Post Graduate Institute Of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||Rs.24000 /- P.A.|
UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES ROHTAK-124001
Medical Rd, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 01262 211 307