IPU MBBS Admission 2017 – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will offer the admission over admission into MBBS course based on NEET 2017 score. The application form of IPU MBBS 2017 has been released and the last date to register is July 6, 2017, till 4 pm. The link to IPU MBBS application form is being provided on the page. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will hold the common counselling to offer admission in 85% DU Quota for Lady Harding Medical College (LHMC), Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) and Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS). For the complete details like eligibility, schedule, participating institutes, merit list, counselling of IPU MBBS Admission 2017, read below.
For complete details and to register for IPU MBBS use the link: DU MBBS Admission 2017
Important Features of IPU MBBS Admission 2017
- Entrance Examination: NEET 2017
- Admission Committee: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Course: MBBS
- Number of Seats: 500 MBBS Seats
- Duration of Course: 4½ Years with 1 year of Compulsory Rotating Internship
Below are the important dates of IPU MBSS 2017
|S.No||IPU MBBS 2017 Admission Events||Important Dates|
|1||Start of Online Application Forms||June 2017|
|2||End of Online Application Forms||July 6, 2017|
|3||Declaration of Merit List||July 2017|
|4||1st Round of Counselling||July 2017|
|5||2nd Round of Counselling||July 2017|
There are certain qualifications that an applicant will have to fulfil in order to be eligible for admission into the MBBS course offered by Indraprastha University. The criteria given below are set by the admission committee of IPU MBBS 2017 and will have to be met by all interested applicants. If any applicant is not able to meet the requirements, then he/she will be disqualified.
- Age: The applicant has to be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2017.
- Nationality: Should be of Indian nationality. Non-Resident Indians and Foreign Nationals will not be eligible for admission.
- Education: It is required that all applicants have to qualify 12th standard under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (ISC) or an equivalent examination of the recognised Board/University of any Indian State with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For admission into the North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical college, the applicant must have studied 10+2 regularly from a school with the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- Marks Required: The applicants should have passed individually in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English during 10+2 and general category applicants must have secured a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Reserved category applicants are required to score only 40%.
- NEET 2017: General category applicants will have to score 50% marks in NEET 2017 while reserved category applicants will have to secure 40% marks.
The application form of IPU MBBS is available in online mode, the last date to register is July 6, 2017. All applicants who want to participate in the counselling session are required to fill the application form. Valid information is to be provided in the application form. Incorrect or incomplete application forms will be rejected.
Registrations will have to be done first. The applicants will then have to select their course and proceed further. Personal information of the applicants will have to be filled in. After filling in the personal details, passport size photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature of the applicant has to be uploaded in the application form. The next set of details to be filled are the qualification details, following which the applicants will have to read the declaration form and check “I Agree” and click on “Submit”. On successful submission, a login id and password will be generated which will be used to further login by the applicants. Payment of the required application fee has to be done. After a successful transaction, the applicants will be redirected to the page where the applicant’s filled details along with the transaction id will be provided. The printout of the filled application form has to be taken out for future use.
Application Fee of IPU MBBS Admission 2017
While filling the application form, the applicants will be required to pay the required application fees. Payment of fees can be done through online mode i.e., net banking, credit card or debit card.
|S.No||Category of the Applicants||Application Fees (in Rs.)|
|1||General/ OBC/SC & ST Applicants||Rs. 1000|
The admission committee will be preparing the merit list of IPU MBBS Admission 2017 based on the marks secured by the applicants in NEET 2017. The merit list will consist of the names and rankings of all those applicants who have qualified for the counselling session. According to the rankings, the applicants will be called in for counselling and allotment of seats. No applicants will be allowed to participate in the counselling process if his/her name is not present in the merit list.
The candidates will need to register online to participate in the counselling. There will be two rounds of the counselling and all candidates who are listed in the IPU MBBS merit list will be eligible to participate in it. Based on their ranking, the applicants will be called in for counselling. Allotment of seats will be done according to the preference of the applicants and availability of seats in the institute at the time of counselling. The applicants will have to undergo document verification after bring allotted. Payment of fees has to be done during counselling following which the admission will be confirmed.
List of Documents to be Submitted for Verification
The following original documents along with a self attested or an attested copy are to be brought by the applicants for document verification.
- Demand Draft of the required tuition fees in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi.
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
- NEET 2017 Result
- Copy of IPU MBBS 2017 Application Form
- 10+2 Certificate for verification of date of birth
- 10+2 Pass and Marks Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Proof of having passed 11th standard exam from Delhi (For applicants who wish to claim seats in Delhi Region category)
Tuition Fees of IPU MBBS Admission 2017
The tuition fees has to be paid by the applicants during counselling. Payment of fees has to be done through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi. The name of the applicant along with the name of the course has to be written at the back.
|S.NO||Category||Application Fees (in Rs.)|
|2||Counselling Participation Fees||Rs. 1000|
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078
Stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for more updates about IPU MBBS Admission 2017