JIPMER MBBS 2017 College Predictor – College predictor of JIPMER MBSS 2017 will enable the candidates to figure the name of probable JIPMER branch they may get based on the rank secured. The college predictor is data driven tool, candidates will need to provide certain credentials in order to check the name of the colleges. To use the JIPMER MBBS college predictor tool, candidates should know their probable rank. This tool is prepared using the previous year counselling details and cutoff information. JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be organised on June 4, 2017, two shifts. There are two branches of JIPMER, Karakail and Puducherry. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) will conduct the entrance examination to offer admission to 200 MBBS seats. For the detailed information on how to use the JIPMER MBBS 2017 College predictor and its advantages, read the article below.
The candidates should note that there are only two institutes that will conduct separate medical entrance examination, AIIMS and JIPMER. All other private/Government state medical and dental institutes will offer admission on the basis of NEET 2017
How to use the JIPMER MBBS 2017 College Predictor
The college predictor tool of JIPMER MBBS 2017 is a user-friendly tool, the candidates need to follow the steps provided below in order to use the tool
- Sign in using the Facebook or Google account
- A window portal will be displayed on the screen
- Enter the requisite details like JIPMER MBBS 2017 roll number, date of birth, category, rank and programme preference
- After entering all the details, click on apply button.
- The result showing the name of the probable college will be displayed on the screen
The candidates must note that they should enter the details carefully otherwise the result shown will be incorrect.
Highlights of JIPMER MBBS 2017 College Predictor
College predictor of JIPMER MBBS 2017 is a helpful tool for the candidates. Below are some of the key features and benefits of the tool is being described.
- The candidates will get the regular news alerts and updated counselling information through the college predictor
- It also shows the details like previous year cutoff trends, on how much score or rank which branch of JIPMER was allotted in the previous session
- Using the college predictor tool, candidates can know the probable colleges they may get and plan accordingly.
- Candidates can get the complete guidance on the counselling procedure
JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be held in the online mode on June 4, 2017. The entrance examination will be organised in two shifts, from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. The candidates must note that the exam will be held in 75 cities across the country. The application form of JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be available from March 27, 2017, in online mode, the last date to fill and submit the form is May 3, 2017. There are 150 MBBS seats in Puducherry and 50 seats in Karakail branch.
For the latest updates on JIPMER MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/