JIPMER MBBS 2017 Result: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research will release the result of JIPMER MBBS 2017 on June 19. Candidates can check the result online by entering their application number and password. The entrance examination of JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be conducted in June 4, 2017. The names of the candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance examination will be declared and they will be eligible for the next round of counselling. Read the full article for more information about JIPMER MBBS 2017 Result.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Result Procedure to Download
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to download the result of JIPMER MBBS 2017.
- For JIPMER MBBS 2017 Result, candidates can click on the link (Link will be updated once it is released officially)
- Application Number and Password will need to be entered to login
- The candidates will be directed to the result domain
- Candidates can download and print the result for future use.
Candidates will need to score the minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by the Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education & Research to reach the counselling round. Given below is the minimum percentile required for JIPMER MBBS 2017.
|1.||Unreserved (UR)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)/Non Residents of India (NRI)||50|
|2.||Unreserved (UR) – Orthopaedic Physically Challenged (OPH)||45|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste/Other Backward Classes – Orthopaedic Physically Challenged (OPH)||40|
The JIPMER MBBS merit list of all categories will be drawn on the basis of the minimum qualifying percentile. Candidates who score below the minimum qualifying percentile will not be included in the merit list and will not be qualified for the counselling round of JIPMER MBBS 2017.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Result: Tie Breaker
There are some cases when two or more candidates secure the same score. During situations like this, the inter se merit is determined as follows:
- English and comprehension marks are eliminated first.
- Next, the Logic and Quantitative Reasoning marks are eliminated if there is still a tie.
- Physics marks will next be eliminated if there is still a tie.
- The candidate’s Chemistry marks will be eliminated in case of another tie
- Biology marks will be eliminated if there is still a tie.
- If the tie is still not broken, then the candidate of higher age will rank higher than the candidate of lower age.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling
After the result is announced, candidates will need to check the website to see details about the counselling list. Please note that that individual letters will not be sent to the candidates. The mode of counselling is offline and will take place in the institute itself. There will be no allocation of marks during counselling so candidates will be subjected to biometric authentication, document verification and medical examination to get a seat allotted successfully. After the entire counselling process, candidates will be made to pay the fees immediately if they are successful in securing a seat for themselves. For more details about the counselling process, read JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling.