JIPMER PG 2017 Result: The result of JIPMER PG 2017 has been released by the admission committee of Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research. The merit list of all applicants of JIPMER PG 2017 Examination, which was held on December 11, 2016 was released in online mode. Candidates can check the merit list in the article below. The names of all of the candidates who have appeared for JIPMER PG 2017 Exam along with their scored percentile are listed in the released merit list. The rank letter of all qualified applicants for the counselling session is also available for download. To know more about JIPMER PG 2017 Result, read the full article below.
JIPMER PG 2017 Merit List
JIPMER PG 2017 Exam candidates can check their result below. The admission committee has officially released the overall merit list of all applicants who had participated in the entrance examination. The merit list consists of the names of all applicants along with their date of birth, percentile, rank and eligibility.
JIPMER PG 2017 Result: Qualifying Percentile
The entrance exam for JIPMER PG 2017 was successfully conducted on December 11, 2016 and was a computer based examination with 250 Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response and four alternatives.
The Merit List of JIPMER PG 2016 is based on Percentile and was drawn category wise depending on minimum percentile as given below:
|S. No||Category||Minimum Percentile|
|1.||Unreserved (UR)/Institute (INST)/Sponsored/Deputed (SD)/Foreign Nationals (FN)||
|2.||Orthopaedic Physically Challenged – UR (OPH)||45th Percentile|
|3.||OBC/SC/ST (including OPH)||40th Percentile|
Candidates who have secured less than the minimum percentile in JIPMER PG 2017 Exam will not be considered for admission.
JIPMER PG 2017 Validity of Merit List and Rank Letter
- Merit list prepared for category – wise (UR, OBC, INST, SC, ST, OPH) is now displayed in the Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER and website www.jipmer.edu.in .
- Candidates have not been informed individually.
- The validity of Merit List will be only for the current academic session i.e., January 2017 session admission of MD/MS courses.
- The validity of the Merit List cannot be carried forward to another session.
- The rank letter is now available for download and can be accessed by clicking on the provided link.
- The applicants will have to enter their registered user id and password to download and print the rank letter.
- Merit/Rank/Counselling letters will not be sent to candidates individually.
- The downloaded rank letter is to be kept safe till the completion of admission procedure and is to be brought at the counselling session for document verification.
JIPMER PG 2017 Tie Breaker
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining the same percentile in JIPMER PG 2017 Entrance Examination, their Inter-Se-Merit shall be determined as follows:
- Candidates scoring less negative marks will be placed at a higher merit.
- In case of a tie with same percentile rank and the same number of wrong responses, tje date of birth shall be considered to determine inter-se-merit. An elder candidate shall be placed at a higher merit.