JIPMER PG 2017 Result – The result of JIPMER PG 2017 for July session has been announced on May 26, by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER). JIPMER PG 2017 result is available in the form of merit list, it contains the date of birth, correct responses, negative responses, total marks, percentile. To qualify the JIPMER PG 2017, candidates from unreserved (UR)/Institute (INST)/Sponsored/Deputed (SD)/Foreign Nationals (FN) categories had to secure a minimum of 50 percentile. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories must secure 40 percentile. The admission into the MD/MS courses of the JIPMER will be purely merit basis. The rank letter of JIPMER PG 2017 has also been released by the official authority on June 1. To download JIPMER PG 2017 Rank card, candidates need to enter user ID and password. JIPMER PG 2017 rank letter indicates name of qualified candidate, total percentile secured and All India rank. Apart from this counselling schedule of JIPMER PG 2017 is also available. The first round of counselling will commence from June 14, 2017. The second and third round of counselling will be held on July 12 and 14, 2017, respectively. Candidates can check JIPMER PG 2017 result, merit list, and counselling schedule from the article below.
Latest: Rank Letter for JIPMER 2017 MD/MS Entrance Examination (July Session) – Download Here
Candidates Check JIPMER PG 2017 Merit list (July Session) Click Here or Check from below window:
Check the List of shortlisted candidates for JIPMER PG 2017 (July Session) Counselling – Click here
JIPMER PG 2017 Result: Qualifying Percentile
The entrance exam for JIPMER PG 2017 conducted on May 21, 2017, in the online mode. There were 250 Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response and four alternatives.
The Merit List of JIPMER PG 2017 is based on Percentile and drawn category wise depending on minimum percentile as given below:
|S. No||Category||Minimum Percentile|
|1.||Unreserved (UR)/Institute (INST)/Sponsored/Deputed (SD)/Foreign Nationals (FN)||
|2.||Orthopaedic Physically Challenged – UR (OPH)||45th Percentile|
|3.||OBC/SC/ST (including OPH)||40th Percentile|
Candidates who secured less than the minimum percentile in JIPMER PG 2017 Exam will not be considered for admission.
JIPMER PG 2017 Validity of Merit List and Rank Letter
- Merit list prepared for various categories – (UR, OBC, INST, SC, ST, OPH) is now displayed in the Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER
- The validity of the Merit List cannot be carried forward to another session.
- The applicants will have to enter their registered user id and password to download and print the rank letter.
- Merit/Rank/Counselling letters will not be sent to candidates individually.
- The downloaded rank letter is to be kept safe till the completion of admission procedure and is to be brought at the counselling session for document verification.
JIPMER PG 2017 Tie Breaker
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining the same percentile in JIPMER PG 2017 Entrance Examination, their Inter-Se-Merit shall be determined as follows:
- Candidates scoring less negative marks will be placed at a higher merit.
- In case of a tie with same percentile rank and the same number of wrong responses, date of birth shall be considered to determine inter-se-merit. An elder candidate shall be placed at a higher merit.