JIPMER PG 2017 Seat Allotment – The seat allotment of JIPMER PG 2017 of July session will commence from June 13. JIPMER PG seat allotment for General, SC, ST, OBC candidates will start from June 14, 2017. The process of seat allotment will be done during JIPMER PG counselling. Candidates who have qualified in JIPMER PG 2017 and have been shortlisted for counselling must report at the counselling venue as per their rank and prescribed schedule. JIPMER PG 2017 seat allotment process will be done as per the rank secured by candidates in entrance examination. JIPMER PG result has been announced on May 26, 2017. Through JIPMER PG seat allotment 2017, 105 postgraduate medical seats will be offered in 19 MD and 05 MS courses in JIPMER. For complete schedule and procedure of JIPMER PG 2017 seat allotment, read the article below.
JIPMER PG 2017 Examination was conducted on May 21, 2017, to admit suitable candidates for its various Postgraduate programmes. JIPMER PG 2017 was a computer based examination with 250 Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response and four alternatives.
JIPMER PG 2017 Seat Allotment
- Candidates who were successful in securing the minimum qualifying marks or percentile are called for the JIPMER PG 2017 counselling and seat allotment.
- JIPMER PG 2017 qualified candidates who successfully will secure their seats after counselling will undergo medical examination and biometric (fingerprint/signature verification).
- The admission letter will be issued after the verification of documents, clearance of medical examination and biometric parameters.
Certificates to be Submitted for Verification:
There are certain original documents and certificates that need to be submitted by the candidate to the JIPMER authorities:
- JIPMER PG 2017 Admit Card with the seal of the invigilator.
- JIPMER PG 2017 Rank Letter
- Proof of registration as OCI.
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- Conduct, Transfer and Migration certificates from the last attended institute.
- MBBS degree or Provisional Pass certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Medical Registration certificate
- Service candidate should produce NOC/Relieving order and a certificate granting study leave.
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding his/her caste.
- OBC candidates should submit their certificates including last three years of Income Tax returns.
- SC/ST candidates should submit their certificate signed by a competent authority.
- Medical certificate in case of Orthopedic Physically Challenged candidates.
- Certificate recognizing the candidate from the Institute last studied.
- Four Passport size colour photo.
JIPMER PG 2017 Fee Structure:
Selected candidates have to pay the admission fees and more on the day given in their letter of selection. Given below is the fee structure of JIPMER PG 2017.
Tuition Fee/Admission Fee
|S.No||Description||MD/MS (Fee in INR)|
|1.||Admission fee (One time)||3,000.00|
|2.||Academic fee (Annual)||2,200.00|
|3.||Learning Resource Fee (One Time)||9,000.00|
|4.||Corpus fund on academic fee (p.a.)||110.00|
|S. No.||Description||Fee (in Rs.)|
|1.||Hostel Caution Deposit (p.a.)||5,000.00|
|2.||Hostel Mess Deposit (p.a.)||3,000.00|
|S.No||Description||MD/MS (Fee in INR)|
|1.||Establishment Charges (Annual)||6,000.00|
|2.||Room Rent (p.a.) (including electricity charges)||Single Room – 9,000.00|
|Double Room – 6,000.00|
|Total||15,000.00 or 12,000.00|
JIPMER PG 2017 Contracts and Emoluments
All Postgraduate students will be required to enter into contract as prescribed by the Institute. The conditions of the contract are:
- All the candidates, admitted to various courses, will be appointed as ‘Junior Resident’ during the period of the course. The total duration of the salary period of Junior residents shall not exceed three years.
- The candidates admitted to Degree course will be paid as per the pay scales and other allowances admissible under rules and as approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India from time to time.
- During the period of the Junior Residency, candidates are not eligible to receive or apply for Scholarship / Financial Assistance / Salary / Railway concessions of any kind, etc. from any other source as they are in a stipendiary post fixed by the Government. Private Medical practice is not permitted during the period of Post Graduate course.
- If the Junior Resident is suspended from duty in connection with any investigation into his / her conduct, he / she shall not be entitled to any emoluments during such a period of suspension.
JIPMER PG 2017 Reservation of Seats
JIPMER PG 2017 Candidates belonging to the minority quota can also apply for admission for reserved seats. Seats are also reserved for candidates who have completed their MBBS in JIPMER. Given below is the number of seats available in the reserved category.
For more details check JIPMER PG 2017 Reservation of Seats.
|Open to all candidates||34 seats|
|Sponsored Candidates||05 seats|
|Foreign National Candidates||06 seats|
|Open to all candidates who have graduated from JIPMER||
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|Open to all candidates tallying with the Central list of OBC and not belonging to the creamy layer.||
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Open to all Scheduled Caste candidates||17 seats|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Open to all Scheduled Tribe candidates||9 seats|
Statistics of JIPMER PG 2016 Seat Allotment – Seat Matrix
Below is the number of seats available in the each course of JIPMER PG 2017
|S.No||Disciplines||No. of Seats|
|For all Indian nationals||For Indian Candidates Sponsored by Govt. (Central/State/Services)||For Foreign National Candidates|
|5.||Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology||04||00||
|9.||Immuno Hematology and & Blood Transfusion||1||00||01|
|2.||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||09||01||01|
Stay tuned to, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for more information on JIPMER PG 2017.