KIITEE Medical 2016 Result will be declared in online mode on 15 May 2016 by the exam governing body, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). All the candidates who appeared in the respective examination can check the result and see how well they have performed. To check the result, they can either visit the official website of the institute or EntranceCorner where direct link shall be hosted upon release. Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of result and marks obtained. Read the following article for more information on result, the steps to check it online, and its importance.
Characteristics of KIITEE Medical 2016 Result
- No candidate will be informed individually of result cum scorecard declaration. It can be checked in online mode only.
- Copy of the result and scorecard will not be sent in post or courier to any candidate’s registered residential address.
- Result will show sectional marks (marks in physics, chemistry, and biology) and aggregate marks in the exam.
- Marks obtained in the result will be compared against cutoff to decide eligibility for the next round of admission process.
- Selected candidates will be eligible for participation in counselling and seat allotment rounds for MBBS and BDS admission.
How to Check KIITEE Medical 2016 Result?
Candidates have to access the official website of the institute to check the result cum scorecard. They have to find and click the relevant link on the homepage of the website. On clicking the link, result query portal will open where roll number and date of birth shall be entered correctly in the respective fields. When the submit button is pressed, result cum scorecard will be displayed on the screen from where it can be printed and kept safe.
It is suggested to take multiple photocopies of the same as it will be required to submit photocopy of the result at document verification stage. To restrict the candidate count, marks obtained in KIIT Medical 2016 Result will be compared with cutoff. Those who are able to score marks more than or equal to 50% (40% for SC/ST) will be enlisted in a merit list; rest of the candidates will be rejected. Counselling shall be held only for those candidates who are enlisted.
Schedule of KIITEE Medical 2016 Result
- KIITEE Medical 2016 Entrance Examination – 21 April To 30 April 2016
- Declaration Of Result Of The Exam – 15 May 2016
- Counselling Process Commences – 2 June 2016
- Counselling Process Ends – 15 June 2016