KLEU MBBS 2017 Merit List – The KLE University (KLEU), Karnataka will prepare the merit list of KLEU MBBS 2017 tentatively in the 2nd week of July 2017. The rank will be prepared on the basis of NEET scores. After the NEET result will be declared, the university will prepare the KLEU MBBS merit list 2017, considering the reservation policies and KLEU MBBS eligibility criteria as specified by the state. A separate rank list will be prepared for each category. The merit list of KLEU MBBS 2017 will include the name of the candidates, father/guardian’s name, state rank, total marks in particular topic and overall NEET scores. Read more information on KLEU MBBS 2017 Merit List, from the article below.
The candidates must note that all the medical entrance examinations in all over the nationwide have been scrapped and the admission will be granted solely on the basis of NEET 2017 scores. AIIMS and JIPMER will conduct their own entrance examination for the admission to MBBS and BDS courses. The candidates who will register themselves until March 01, 2017, will be considered eligible to appear for NEET 2017. To gather more information on the procedure to register, click here.
The candidates, who wish to pursue the undergraduate medical and dental courses from participating institutes of KELU MBBS, will be required to qualify in NEET and must fill the KLEU MBBS application form 2017 when it will be released. The application form will be released in the 2nd week of June 2017. The application from will be available in online mode and the candidates will be required to remit the application fee in the prescribed form.
Important Details of KLEU MBBS 2017 Merit List
The candidates can check the details about merit list of KLEU MBBS 2017 from the key points mentioned below.
- The KLE University will prepare the KLEU MBBS merit list for the eligible candidates after the declaration of NEET result.
- An overall and category-wise rank list will be prepared by the admission committee, based on the scores of candidates secured in NEET 2017.
- While composing the KLEU MBBS merit list, the university will follow the KLEU eligibility criteria and reservation rules and regulations.
- Based on the KLEU MBBS rank list, the candidates will be called for counselling and admission process.
- The admission will be granted strictly on the basis of merit list.
- All the candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their merit rank secured in the respective category.
- Through the merit list, 200 admissions will be granted to medical aspirants, whereas, for dental candidates, 100 seats will be allotted by the KLEU University, Karnataka.
KLEU MBBS 2017 Cutoff
The candidates who will be able to qualify NEET 2017, securing the minimum qualifying percentile will be considered eligible to participate in KLEU MBBS admission process. Based on the NEET scores, the university will prepare the KLEU MBBS cutoff. From the cutoff, the merit list will be prepared by KLE university. Check the category-wise percentile to be secured by the candidates in NEET.
|1.||General candidates||50th percentile|
|2.||General-PH candidates||45th percentile|
|3.||SC/ST/OBC candidates||40th percentile|
|4.||SC/ST/OBC-PH candidates||40th percentile|
KLEU MBBS 2016 Cutoff Rank
In the previous year, 7,544 candidates applied for the admission in 200 seats in MBBS course. On the basis of NEET scores, the university prepared a merit list for the candidates who filled the application form. The candidate who obtained the highest marks in NEET will be allotted higher rank, whereas, the candidate with lower marks, will be given lower rank. On the basis of merit rank, the university will call the deserving candidates for the counselling process.
For the latest news and information on KLEU MBBS Admission 2017, keep tracking, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/