Manipal University MBBS 2017 Counselling – The Counselling of Manipal University MBBS 2017 will be organised in the offline mode. The candidates listed in the Manipal University MBBS 2017 Merit list will be called for the counselling and the admission will be offered as per the order of the rank secured. Manipal University MBBS 2017 Admission will be done through NEET 2017 Score. There are 5 institutes under Manipal University offering admission to medical and dental courses. For the complete details on Manipal University MBBS 2017 Counselling procedure, read the article below.
Colleges under Manipal University
Below is the list of medical and dental institutes under Manipal University where qualified candidates will be admitted:
- Melaka Manipal Medical College, Manipal
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal
- Kasturba Medical College Manipal
- Kasturba Medical College Mangalore
Counselling Venue – Counselling Hall, Manipal.edu Building, Manipal
Details related to Manipal University MBBS 2017 Counselling Procedure
The counselling of Manipal University 2017 will commence probably in the month of July 2017. The counselling schedule and procedure will be updated here as and when announced. Read the important details related to the counselling procedure.
- The counselling procedure of Manipal University MBBS 2017 will be organised in the offline mode.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to qualify NEET 2017 in order to apply for Manipal University MBBS 2017
- The candidates will be called as per the order of the merit list.
- The physical presence of the candidate is mandatory for the. However, if due to any unforeseen situation, the candidate fails to attend the counselling, he/she can authorise someone to attend the counselling at his/her place.
- It is compulsory for the representative to produce the authorisation letter issued by the candidate.
- To mark the attendances, the candidates will need to sign the attendance register at counselling venue.
- The candidates will need to fill the registration form at the counselling centre.
- Biometrics and document verification of the qualified candidates will be done.
- The candidates will need to submit their original documents and fee.
- In case, the candidates/representative remains absent at the time of counselling, the seat will be forefeited.
- The choices exercised by the candidates will be final and no changes will be done.
Document to be produced at the time Manipal University MBBS 2017 Counselling
Below are the documents required to be produced by all the candidates at the time of counselling. In case, the candidate fails to any of the listed certificate admission will not be offered.
- Transfer Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/College.
- 10 standard marks card for proof of date of birth
- NEET 2017 Score Card
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph
- Conduct / Character certificate to be obtained on the School/College letter head/pad. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted
Manipal University MBBS 2017 Fee structure
Below is the detailed fee structure of MBBS and BDS courses at Manipal Unversity
|1st InstalmentRegistration Fee||919,000||506,000|
|1st Instalment Total||929,000||516,000|
|2017 Batch Total Course Fee||4,143,000||2,034,000|
For the latest information on Manipal University MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/