Manipal University MBBS 2017 Cutoff – Manipal University will derive the Manipal University MBBS 2017 Cutoff based on the NEET 2017 qualifying criteria. As per the category of the candidates, the qualifying cutoff percentile will vary. Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe and Other Backwards Classes will have to secure fewer marks as compare to the General category candidates. It is compulsory for the candidates to secure qualifying percentile in the respective category to be eligible to apply for Manipal University MBBS Admission 2017. However, qualifying NEET 2017 does not a gurantee admission in one of the medical or dental institutes under Manipal University MBBS 2017. There are 2 medical and 2 dental institutes under Manipal University. For the detailed information on Manipal University MBBS Cutoff 2017, read the article below.
Central Board of Secondary Education released the NEET 2017 Cutoff. It is mandatory for all the candidates to qualify the NEET 2017 in order to be eligible to apply for a Government/private medical institute.
Manipal University MBBS 2017 Qualifying Criteria
Below is the qualifying criteria for the different category candidates. It is to be noted that all the applicants need to secure the qualifying marks in their category
|S. No.||Category||Qualifying Percentile|
|2.||Schedule Caste||40th percentile|
|3.||Schedule Tribe||40th percentile|
|4.||Other backward Classes||40th percentile|
|5.||Physically handicapped||45th percentile|
Highlights of Manipal University MBBS 2017 Cutoff
Below are the important information related to the cutoff of Manipal University MBBS 2017
- Based on the NEET 2017 qualifying criteria Manipal University MBBS 2017 Cutoff will be derived.
- Qualifying criteria for the different categories will vary.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to secure the qualifying percentile in their respective category.
- It is to be noted that after each round of the counselling, the admission committee will release the final cutoff.
- The idea can be drawn out of this cutoff regarding the closing and opening and rank on which admission is granted.
- The final cutoff will be provided here on this page as and when announced by the admission committee.
- With the help of the final cutoff, the candidates can draw an idea regarding the required marks to get into the Manipal University.
Manipal University will organise the counselling for the qualified candidates. There are two medical and 2 dental colleges in Manipal offering admission to MBBS and BDS courses.
For the latest updates on Manipal University MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/