Manipal University MBBS 2017 Merit List – The merit list of Manipal University for MBBS and BDS courses is expected to be announced in the month of June 2017. The candidates who will qualify the NEET 2017 will be listed in the merit list. Admission to the MBBS and BDS courses of the institute will be offered as per the order of rank secured by the candidate. The MBBS programme is offered by Manipal University through its constituent premier institutions, namely, Kasturba Medical College, at Manipal and Mangalore. The BDS course is offered at Manipal College of Dental Sciences in Manipal and Mangalore. In the previous session, Manipal University offered the scholarship to top 5% candidates from the merit list. In the article below detailed information on Manipal University MBBS 2017 Merit List is being provided.
Important details related to Manipal University MBBS 2017 Merit List
Following are the important points related to Manipal University MBBS 2017 Merit list
- The merit list of Manipal University MBBS will be released after the NEET 2017 Result, it will be prepared out of the NEET 2017 Merit list.
- The merit list will reflect the marks secured, category and Rank of the candidates.
- Only those candidates who secure equal to more than qualifying marks in NEET 2017 will be eligible to apply Manipal University MBBS 2017.
- The qualifying percentile for the different category will vary.
- For the General category, the qualifying percentile is 50th
- For the SC/ST, it is 40th.
- In the previous session, the scholarship was offered to the top 5% qualifiers.
- For MBBS, top 1000 candidates were eligible for 100% scholarship.
- For BDS, top 5000 candidates were offered 100% scholarship.
Counselling of Manipal University MBBS 2017 will be organised in the offline mode. As per the order of the rank secured, admission will be offered to the qualified candidate. The counselling will be organised at the University campus. The candidate will have to be present physically for the counselling along with all the necessary documents. In case, the candidate is not able to be present at the venue, he/she can authorise someone to be present at his place
The fee for MBBS course is Rs. 1,020,000 and for the BDS course, the annual fee Rs. 566,000. In the case of not being able to pay the fee, admission will be cancelled.
For the latest updates on Manipal University MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/