Manipur MBBS 2017 Counselling – The Jawaharlal Nehru of Medical Services will conduct the Counselling of Manipur MBBS 2017 in offline mode, tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2017, for the admission of deserving candidates. In the counselling session, the seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates as per their ranks in the merit list, which will be derived from NEET 2017 scores. The candidates will be required to fill the offline Manipur MBBS Application Form 2017 in order to appear for the counselling round. The selection will be done solely on the basis of their ranking in the merit list. After the allotment of seats, the documents will be verified and the tuition fees must be submitted by the candidates. The candidates are advised to report to the counselling venue on the specified time. For more information on Manipur MBBS Counselling 2017, check the article below.
As per the directives of the Supreme Court of India, the admission to all the medical colleges of the country, excluding AIIMS and JIPMER, will be on the basis of single window test – NEET 2017. Therefore, the candidates will be required to score the minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2017. A separate merit list will be prepared by the admission committee, on the basis of that the admission will be granted to the candidates.
Tentative Dates of Manipur MBBS 2017 Counselling
The candidates willing for Manipur MBBS Admission 2017 can check the tentative dates of Manipur MBBS Counselling from the table below. Only applicants who will register themselves by filling the Application Form of Manipur MBBS 2017 will be considered for the admission process.
|S. No.||Manipur MBBS Admission 2017 Events||Dates|
|1.||Availability of Application Form||3rd week of June 2017|
|2.||Last date for submission Offline Registration||5th week of June 2017|
|3.||Declaration of Manipur MBBS 2017 Merit List||1st week of July 2017|
|4.||Round 1 of Counselling||3rd week of July 2017|
|5.||Round 2 of Counselling||5th week of July 2017|
|6.||Commencement of classes||1st week of August 2017|
Important Details about Manipur MBBS 2017 Counselling
- The candidates who will be included in the Manipur MBBS Merit List 2017 will be called for the counselling session.
- During the counselling, the seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates on the basis of their merit rank and preferences of colleges filled by the candidates.
- All the candidates who will be listed in the merit list will be required to report at ‘Main Auditorium Hall, JNIMS, Porompat’.
- There will be two rounds of counselling for the allotment of seats. In the first round, the candidates in the merit list will be granted admission.
- However, in the second round, the candidates who will not get admission in the first round will be eligible to participate.
- After the Manipur MBBS 2017 Counselling, the candidates will be required to produce the relevant documents listed below on this page.
- If the candidates fail to furnish the documents, they will not be allowed to participate in the counselling round.
- Following the verification of documents, the medical examination of the candidates will be done, after which the candidates will have to pay the tuition fee.
- The provisional seat allotment letter will be provided to the candidates.
Documents to be furnished at the time of Manipur MBBS 2017 Counselling
The candidates must report to the counselling centre along with the following documents for the verification purpose.
- NEET 2017 Result
- 4 recent coloured passport size and 2 stamp size photograph
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Proof of age (passing certificate of 10+2)
- Nomination letter/Government of India Nomination papers under the All India Quota admission to JNIMS
- Reservation Certificate
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Migration and Transfer certificate
- NEET 2017 Rank List
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
For more details and latest updates on Manipur MBBS 2017 Counselling, stay tuned to, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/