Manipur MBBS 2017 Cutoff – The Directorate of Health Sciences, Manipur will determine the Cutoff of Manipur MBBS 2017 for the admission of the qualified candidates in undergraduate medical courses in the state of Manipur. The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks secured by the candidates in NEET 2017. Only candidates who will acquire the marks equal to or more than the cutoff marks set by CBSE will be considered eligible for the admission process. The Manipur MBBS 2017 Cutoff is different for each respective category as per the policies of the government. On the basis of the marks, the conducting authority of the state will prepare the Merit List of Manipur MBBS 2017. Such candidates will be called for the counselling process, where seats will be allotted. For more details on Manipur MBBS Cutoff 2017 , read the article below.
As per the directives of the Supreme Court of India on May 09, 2016, NEET 2017 will be the only single window test for the admission of the deserving candidates in the medical and dental courses in the country. However, the candidates willing to take admissions in the medical colleges of Manipur must fill the Manipur MBBS Application Form 2017 online, which will be available from 3rd week of June 2017.
Manipur MBBS 2017 Cutoff
The minimum qualifying marks secured by the candidates in each category is listed below. The Manipur MBBS Cutoff 2017 varies for each category. The candidates who will manage to secure the minimum qualifying marks will be able to proceed further for the admission procedure. The candidates who will not secure the required marks will be eliminated from the admission procedure.
|S. No.||Category||Cutoff Percentile|
|1.||General Category||50th percentile|
|2.||Locomotor disability candidates under general category||45th percentile|
|3.||Scheduled Caste Category||40th percentile|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe Category||40th percentile|
|5.||Other Backwards Class Category||40th percentile|
|6.||Locomotor disability candidates under SC/ST/OBC category||40th percentile|
Important Details about Manipur MBBS 2017 Cutoff
- The cutoff rank will be released by the DHS, Manipur for the Manipur MBBS Admission 2017.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to secure the minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2017 to be eligible for the admission in MBBS and BDS courses.
- The candidates under respective category must secure the cutoff marks set by CBSE.
- No admission will be granted to the candidates if they do not secure the minimum qualifying marks set by CBSE.
- After the declaration of NEET 2017 Result, the university will prepare the merit list which will contain the opening and closing ranks of the candidates.
- On the basis of Manipur MBBS Merit List, the candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- The candidates obtaining the highest marks will be allotted the first seat at the time of counselling.
- However, the candidates with the lowest seat will be granted the last seat during seat allotment process.
The candidates who will satisfy the Manipur MBBS 2017 Cutoff and other Eligibility Criteria of Manipur MBBS 2017, will be granted admission. At present, there are 100 seats offered to the candidates appearing for the MBBS courses. The selection of such candidates will be on the basis of the rank allotted to them in Manipur MBBS 2017 Merit List. The candidates who will be allotted a seat in the counselling process must report to the admission venue with the relevant documents for verification and completion of other admission formalities.
Stay tuned to, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for the latest information on Manipur MBBS Admission 2017.