NEET 2017 OMR Sheet – The OMR sheet of NEET 2017 has been released by CBSE on June 13. The NEET OMR Sheet 2017 contains the images of answers to the questions marked by the candidates. Candidates can challenge their NEET OMR sheet 2017 by logging in using registration number and password. The link to download and challenge NEET 2017 OMR sheet has been made available on this page. The last date to challenge the NEET OMR sheet is June 14 till 05:00 pm. Once the OMR sheet has been challenged by the candidates, Central Board of Secondary Education, will release NEET official answer key 2017 on June 15, 2017. The NEET answer key can be downloaded till June 16, 2017. As per the order of Supreme Court, NEET result will be announced on or before June 26, 2017. For the detailed information on how to access the NEET 2017 OMR Sheet and related details, read the article below.
NEET 2017 OMR Sheet- Procedure to check
CBSE has uploaded the NEET 2017 OMR on June 13, 2017, the link to access response sheet is given below. Below are the steps to be followed to access the NEET 2017 OMR Sheet.
- Access the link provided here
- A small window portal displayed on the screen
- Enter registration number and password in the respective column.
- The NEET 2017 Answer sheet of the candidate appears on the window
NEET 2017 OMR Sheet window portal looks like the image below
Note: The candidates should note that there is no provision to re-evaluate the NEET 2017 OMR sheet.
Latest: Check and Challenge NEET 2017 OMR Sheet- Click Here
Challenging the NEET 2017 OMR Sheet
CBSE has kept the provision to challenge the OMR sheet of NEET 2017. In order to challenge the NEET OMR sheet 2017, the candidate will need to pay Rs. 1000 per question, this amount will be refunded if the claim stands valid. Below are the steps to followed to challenge the NEET 2017 OMR sheet.
- The link to challenge the NEET 2017 OMR sheet has been made available in the article
- On clicking the given link, a window portal will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates need to enter the NEET 2017 registration number and password in the respective column.
- Candidates need to click on ‘key challenge’ tab and select answer booklet code
- Opt the question/s for challenge and click on submit button
- Now, click on ‘confirm’ column and pay requisite fee for challenging the OMR sheet
- The fee can be remitted either using Debit/Credit Card. For each challenge, candidates have to pay Rs. 1000
- It is compulsory for the candidates to take printout of confirmation slip showing details of marked response challenged.
Usage of NEET 2017 OMR Sheet
The candidates should download or preserve the NEET 2017 OMR sheet so that they can match the answers later with the official answer key. CBSE will release the answer key code wise, candidates are advised to check the answers keeping these codes in view. Below is the table in which link of official NEET 2017 answer key will be uploaded as soon as released.
|NEET 2017 Official Answer Key||Answer Key -Code A or P or W||Answer Key – Code B or Q or X||Answer Key – Code C or R or Y||Answer Key – Code D or S or Z|
NEET 2017 OMR Sheet Important dates
The candidates can check the important dates as per which the NEET OMR Sheet 2017 will be released
|S. No.||NEET 2017 OMR Sheet||Dates|
|1.||NEET 2017||May 7, 2017, offline mode|
|2.||Release of NEET 2017 OMR Sheet||June 13, 2017|
|3.||Challenging NEET OMR sheet||June 14, 2017, till 05:00 pm|
|4.||NEET 2017 official answer key will be published on||June 15, 2017|
|5.||Challenging NEET answer key 2017||June 16, 2017, till 05:00 pm|
|6.||NEET 2017 Result||On or before June 26, 2017|
How to Mark NEET 2017 Response sheet
The candidates were provided black/blue ball pen at the examination centre. The use of eraser or white fluid on the NEET 2017 answer sheet was not allowed as it may lead to wrong evaluation.
In the images below, it is being depicted how to mark and not to mark the NEET Answer sheet 2017.
Use Careers360 NEET College predictor to predict your College
Points to remember while marking the NEET 2017 Answer sheet
The candidates are advised to keep following points in view at the time of marking the answers.
- The candidate can only use the black/blue ball pen to mark the answers. Omr sheet marked using the pencil will not evaluated.
- Mark should be dark and completely fill the circle.
- Mark only one circle for each entry. Also, once marked, answer cannot be changed.
- Light or faint darkened circle may be treated wrong answer. It can be rejected by the optical scanner.
- Mark the responses in the provided space only.
- If more then one circle is darkened, the answer will not be considered.
The candidates are not allowed to do any rough work in the answer sheet. All the rough work has to be done in the test booklet.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the NEET 2017 Result on or before June 26, 2017, in the online mode.
For the latest updates on NEET 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ Write in the comment section for any query or doubt related to NEET 2017 OMR sheet.