NEET 2017 OMR Sheet – The OMR Sheet of NEET 2017 will contain the responses of the questions given by the candidates in exam. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the NEET 2017 OMR sheet of the candidates in the second week of May 2017. To access the NEET OMR sheet 2017, candidates will need their registration number and password. It is important for the candidates to download the NEET OMR sheet so that they can match the answers with the official NEET Answer key. Also, CBSE has provided the provision to challenge the official NEET 2017 answer key. For the detailed information on how to access the NEET 2017 OMR Sheet and related details, read the article below.
NEET 2017 OMR Sheet Important dates
The candidates can check the important dates as per which the NEET OMR Sheet 2017 will be released
|S. No.||NEET 2017 OMR Sheet||Dates|
|1.||NEET 2017||May 7, 2017, offline mode|
|2.||Release of NEET 2017 OMR Sheet||2nd week of May 2017|
|3.||Challenging the NEET 2017 official answer key||2nd week of May 2017|
|4.||NEET 2017 Result||June 8, 2017|
How to Mark NEET 2017 Response sheet
The candidates will be provided black/blue ball pen at the examination centre. They do not have to bring any stationary along with them. The candidates should ensure the accuracy of the answer before marking. The use of eraser or white fluid on the NEET 2017 answer sheet is not allowed as it may lead to wrong evaluation.
In the images below, it is being depicted how to mark and not to mark the NEET Answer sheet 2017.
Points to remember while marking the NEET 2017 Answer sheet
The candidates are advised to keep following points in view at the time of marking the answers.
- The candidate can only use the black/blue ball pen to mark the answers. Omr sheet marked using the pencil will not evaluated.
- Mark should be dark and completely fill the circle.
- Mark only one circle for each entry. Also, once marked, answer cannot be changed.
- Light or faint darkened circle may be treated wrong answer. It can be rejected by the optical scanner.
- Mark the responses in the provided space only.
- If more then one circle is darkened, the answer will not be considered.
The candidates are not allowed to do any rough work in the answer sheet. All the rough work has to be done in the test booklet.
Procedure to check the NEET 2017 OMR Sheet
CBSE will upload the NEET 2017 OMR in the 2nd week of May 2017, the link to access response sheet will be uploaded below as and when announced. Below are the steps to be followed to access the NEET 2017 OMR Sheet.
- Access the link provided here (link will be uploaded as soon as released by the official authority)
- A small window portal will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates need to enter their registration number and password in the respective column.
- The NEET 2017 Answer sheet of the candidate will appear on the window
NEET 2017 OMR Sheet window portal will look like the given image
Note: The candidates should note that there is no provision to re evaluate the NEET 2017 OMR sheet.
Matching NEET 2017 OMR Sheet with the official NEET 2017 Answer key
The candidates should download or preserve the NEET 2017 OMR sheet so that they can match the answers later with the official answer key. CBSE will release the answer key code wise, candidates are advised to check the answers keeping these codes in view. Below is the table in which link of official NEET 2017 answer key will uploaded as soon as released.
|NEET 2017 Official Answer Key||Answer Key -Code A or P or W||Answer Key – Code B or Q or X||Answer Key – Code C or R or Y||Answer Key – Code D or S or Z|
Challenging the NEET 2017 Answer key
CBSE has kept the provision to challenge the answer key of NEET 2017. In order to challenge the answer key, the candidate will need to pay Rs. 1000 per question, this amount will be refunded if the claim stands valid. Below are the steps to followed to challenge the NEET 2017 Answer key.
- The link to challenge the NEET 2017 Answer key will be uploaded here as released.
- On clicking the given link, a window portal will be displayed on the screen .
- The candidates need the enter the NEET 2017 registration number and password in the respective column.
- Candidates need to click on ‘key challenge’ tab and select answer booklet code
- Opt the question for challenge and click on submit button
- Select the answer and give justifications for answer.
- Now, click on ‘confirm’ column and pay requisite fee for challenging the answer key
- The fee can be remitted either using Debit/Credit Card. For each challenge, candidates have to pay Rs. 1000
- It is compulsory for the candidates to take printout of Confirmation Slip showing detail of answer key challenged.
As per the marking scheme of NEET 2017, 4 marks will be allocated for the correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect answer. The candidates need to keep in view the marking scheme at the time of calculating the NEET 2017 Score.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the NEET 2017 Result on June 8, 2017 in the online mode.
For the latest updates on NEET 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/
Write in the comment section for any query or doubt related to NEET 2017 OMR sheet.