NEET 2017 Rank Predictor – The rank predictor is a tool through which candidates can check their expected rank secured by them. NEET entrance examination will be conducted on May 07, 2017. After the conclusion of exam, candidtes can check their rank using NEET rank predictor. Candidates must have the score secured in NEET to calculate rank through NEET 2017 rank predictor. In order to use NEET rank calculator 2017, candidates must login using their Facebook or Google account. Candidates can also register with their personal email ID. The details such as probable NEET score, name, category, date of birth, roll number, domicile etc must be submitted in NEET rank predictor 2017. On the basis of information provided by candidates, the NEET rank calculator will predict a rank. With the help of expected rank, candidates can make a list of institutes granting admission to medical and dental courses. Check the procedure to use NEET 2017 rank predictor and other related information from the article below.
Latest: NEET Answer Key Check Here
NEET 2017 Cutoff (Expected)
NEET Paper Analysis 2017
NEET has replaced AIPMT as the national level medical entrance examination. All government and private medical/dental institutes will be taking admission based on the NEET scores of the candidates. State medical examinations are now canceled and admissions will be done through counselling after selecting candidates based on NEET Merit List. NEET 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on May 7 in pen paper mode.
Use Careers360 NEET Rank Predictor tool to Find out your Rank
How to Use NEET 2017 Rank Predictor
Given below are the simple steps to use NEET 2017 Rank Predictor with which candidates will be able to check their probable ranks before the official result. Candidates have to keep in mind that all the information given should be valid. Rank will not be generated if invalid information is provided to the predictor.
- Candidates need to log in using their Facebook or Google account.
- The details of the candidate, for example: name, date of birth, roll number, domicile, category, etc needs to be entered.
- The calculated marks of Physics, Biology and Chemistry section has to be submitted by the candidate.
- After providing all of the above information, click on “Start Analysing” button.
- The rank will be displayed on the screen.
NEET Rank Predictor 2017 – Important Points
- Candidates must have an estimated idea of marks scored by them in NEET 2017 to use the NEET 2017 Rank Predictor. The estimated scores of each subject (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) must be known by the candidate to predict their rank.
- Rank will be generated by the predictor to give the candidate a general idea of what rank he/she can acquire with the marks scored by them.
- After the probable rank is known to the candidate, he/she can start the selection process of suitable medical/dental institutes for counselling.
- Candidates can also figure out which institutes will be suitable for admission by checking the previous year state merit list and cutoffs. The information will not be accurate but will be able to provide the candidate with rough estimate.
Disclaimer: NEET Rank Predictor 2017 will be available for use from the examination date till the result. The page will be updated with the Rank Predictor soon. Stay tuned for more updates on NEET 2017