NEET PG 2017 Exam Day Guidelines:The National Board of Education (NBE) will be conducting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for postgraduate examination from today. The online based examination will be held starting from today i.e., December 5, 2016 till December 13, 2016. NEET PG 2017 is a qualifying cum ranking examination for admission to MD/MS Postgraduate courses of 2017 admission session all over the nation. For all medical postgraduate aspirants, here are some guidelines to keep in mind during the most awaited examination day.
Exam Day Guidelines of NEET PG 2017
- The examination will be held in two sessions – Forenoon Session and Afternoon Session.
- Forenoon Session – The applicants will have to report at the test centre at 9:00 AM and the reporting counter will close down at 9:30 PM. The check in procedure will be done from 9:00 AM till 10:00AM. The examination will be held from 10:00 AM to 1:45 PM (includes 15 minutes of test tutorial).
- Afternoon Session – The afternoon session of the examination will be held from 3:45 PM to 7:30 PM. All applicants are requested to report at the respective test centre at 2:45 PM as the reporting centre will close down at 3:15 PM. The Check In Procedure will be held from 2:45 PM till 3:15 PM.
- It is compulsory for all applicants to bring the admit card to the test centre. A recent colour photograph of the applicant has to be attached in the provided space of the admit card. The admit card should also be attested by a gazetted officer.
- Along with the admit card, the applicants should also carry a valid photo id which can be any of the following – Passport, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, MCI/State Medical Council Registration Certificate bearing the applicant’s photograph.
- The admit card and photo identification should be kept with the applicant at all times during the conduct of examination.
- Pencils, eraser and rough paper will be distributed to each candidate. There is no need to bring stationary/writing material to the test centre.
- Any suspicious or disruptive behaviour on part of the applicant may lead to cancellation of candidature.
The following items will not be allowed inside the examination hall under any circumstances:
- Any stationary item like textual material, notes, plastic pouch, calculator, pen, writing pad, pen drives, eraser and more.
- Any electronic device.
- Any ornaments like bracelets, rings, earrings and more.
- Wallet, goggles, handbags, belt, cap and more.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottle and more.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless/bluetooth device, spy camera and more.
NBE currently provides around 86 NEET PG 2017 Exam Centres in 41 cities across the country to make the examination process smoother for the applicants. The exam centers are already allotted to all registered applicants and the applicants are requested to report at their allocated centre on time for the examination.
However, Jammu & Kashmir is in great unrest as no examination center was provided to the medical aspirants of the state. The applicants are left greatly discontent over the lack of test centre in their state. Click here for more information.