Pondicherry PG Medical Admission 2017 – The candidates seeking admission into PG medical courses of Pondicherry Institute Medical Sciences must qualify in NEET PG and NEET MDS 2017. However, the applicants have to fill Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Application Form, which is available from February 06, 2017. The candidates will have to download the form, fill it up and submit it in the offline mode. The last date to submit the filled-in application form is February 20, 2017. Only candidates who will register themselves will be allowed to appear for Pondicherry PG Medical Counselling session. The candidates will be allotted seats in 14 MD courses and 05 MS courses, on the basis of their merit rank in NEET PG and NEET MDS. Interested candidates can read the details on important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure, counselling and more about Pondicherry PG Medical Admission 2017 from the article below.
Salient Features of Pondicherry PG Medical Admission 2017
Entrance Examination – NEET PG
Mode to register and fee – offline mode, application fee Rs. 2250
Counselling Authority – Institute of Pondicherry Medical Science
Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Important Dates
Below are the important dates of Pondicherry PG Medical Admission 2017
|1.||Availability of Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Application form||February 6, 2017|
|2.||Last date to fill and submit the application form||February 20, 2017|
|3.||Announcement of Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Merit List||By the end of the 3rd week of February 2017|
|4.||Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Counselling||1st week of March 2017|
|5.||Commencement of Course||April 3, 2017|
Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who fulfil the given set of conditions will be eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have completed the MBBS degree from an MCI university recognised
- The internship of the candidate must be completed by March 31st, 2017.
- The candidate must be registered with any state medical council before the commencement of course.
- The candidates must have secured qualifying percentile in their respective category for NEET PG
Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Application Form
The application form of Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 has been issued on February 6, 2017. It is available in the offline mode. The candidates interested in applying for the Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 can download the application form from the link provided on this page. The Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Application Form can be submitted in the following modes.
By Post: The candidates who will download the application form will have to send a demand draft of Rs. 2,500/- as application fee, or, the candidates can get the application form by post by sending the requisites along with the demand draft of Rs. 2,550/- including the postal charges. The demand draft will be drawn in favour of Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, payable at Puducherry.
In person: To obtain the information brochure and Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Application Form by hand, the candidates will have to pay Rs. 2,500/- by cash to the office of the Registrar, Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences.
Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Merit List
The merit list of Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 will be released by the end of February 2017. Only those candidates will be listed in the merit list who have qualified NEET PG 2017. Admission will be offered to the candidates based on the order of the rank list and choices exercised. The candidates will be able to access the merit list from this page as and when announced.
Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Counselling
In the counselling procedure, the admission will be offered to the qualified candidates. Before admission, the candidates will need to submit all the necessary documents. The candidates coming from the different categories will need to submit the certificate claiming their caste/category. Counselling procedure is expected to commence by the 1st week of March, 2017.
Documents to be produced at the time of Admission
Below is the list of documents the candidates will need to produce at the time of admission, the candidates will have to show the original certificates, it will be submitted to the institute and returned when candidates will leave the college.
- NEET PG 2017 Score card (Photocopy, self-attested by the candidate)
- M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate issued by the University.
- M.B.B.S. Course and conduct certificate issued by the Principal/Dean.
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotating residential internship (CRRI) issued by the Principal or Dean.
- Migration certificate to be obtained from respective university.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last studied.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Registrar, Pondicherry University of universities other than Pondicherry University, (Please note that a migration certificate is needed for obtaining the eligibility certificate).
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration certificate for MBBS. (Please note that a No objection certificate from the concerned medical council will be required in order to obtain the Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration.)
- Original and attested clear photocopy of date of birth certificate. (Eg. SSLC/HSC. Mark sheet)
- Five passport size colour photographs for issue of identity card and for University registration.
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar card/ Passport /Voter ID /Driving License). Please bring all if available.
- PAN card
Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 Seat Matrix and fee structure
Below is the number of seats in MD/MS courses of Pondicherry PG Medical 2017 along with the fee structure.
|Speciality||Number of seat||Fee Structure||Speciality||Number of seat||Fee Structure|
|Anatomy||2||21 lakh + 3.5 lakh||ENT||2||30 lakhs + 3.5 lakhs|
|Biochemistry||3||3 lakhs + 3.5 lakhs||Orthopaedics||2|
|Pathology||3||5 lakhs + 3.5 lakhs|
|General Medicine||4||30 lakhs + 3.5 lakhs|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3|
|Radio Diagnosis||2||35 lakhs + 3.5 lakhs|
For the latest updates on Pondicherry PG Medical Admission 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/