SMU MBBS 2017 Counselling – Sikkim manipal University will organise the counselling to offer admission to MBBS course of the University. Only those candidates who qualified NEET 2017 and managed to secure a place in SMU MBBS 2017 Merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling procedure. It is expected that SMU MBBS 2017 Counselling will commence in the month of July 2017. There are 50 seats in MBBS course of the University. As per the order of the rank secured in SMU MBBS 2017 Merit list, admission will be offered to the qualified candidates. The institute will consider the rules and reservation policies at the time of offering the admission. For the detailed information on SMU MBBS Counselling, read the article below.
Highlights of SMU MBBS 2017 Counselling
- The University will release the notification regarding the counselling schedule.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to be present physically at the counselling venue.
- The documents of the candidates will be verified, it is compulsory to bring all the certificates at the time of counselling
- As per the order of the rank secured and availability of seat, candidates will exercise the choices
- The candidate can select only one option at their turn.
- Based on the choices and rank of the candidates, the seat will be allotted to the qualified candidates.
- If due to unavoidable circumstances, the candidate is unable to be present at the counselling venue, someone can be authorised as representative.
- The representative must carry the authorisation letter issued by the candidate. Also, it’s compulsory to bring all the necessary certificates along with full tuition fee.
- The absence of the candidate/representative will lead to cancellation of the seat.
- When all the seats in a given course are filled, the candidates can choose to stay in the wait list, candidates will be waitlisted as per the order of the rank secured.
- Candidates who opt only to be waitlisted need not pay any fee until they receive the selection intimation from the university.
- The University officer in-charge of counselling will release the waitlist.
Documents to be produced at the time of SMU MBBS 2017 Counselling
Below are the documents to be produced at the time SMU MBBS 2017 Counselling. The candidates must note that the original documents along with the self attested copies will be required.
- Hall Ticket (for SMIT offline test candidates & NEET 2017 admit card.
- Score Card of NEET 2017
- Date of birth / Class X Pass Certificate
- Marks sheet of 10th pass exam
- Marks sheet of 10+2/ diploma
- Conduct and character certificate to be obtained on the school/college letter head/pad, no other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
- Transfer certificate or school/college leaving certificate issued by the school/college, no other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
- Migration certificate from previous University/ Board.
- Sponsoring/domicile certificates for various reserved categories.
- Documents as required for admission in Defence, North East, PMF and NRI categories.
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs.
- Anti-Ragging Declaration forms, duly affirmed in front of an Oath Commissioner.
- Transfer Certificate or school /college leaving certificate issued by the school/college
- Migration Certificate from previous University / Board.
- Sponsoring / domicile certificate for various reserved categories.
Candidates are advised to keep self attested copies of the listed documents with themselves.
Fee structure of MBBS course under SMU MBBS Admission 2017
|Course fee||Registration fee||Caution fee||Annual Lump Sum|
Seat Matrix of SMU MBBS Admission
Below is the number of seats for the different category candidates under Sikkim Manipal University
|Course||General||North East||Defense||Sikkim Govt.||NRI/NRI Sponsored|
Note – There is 20% concessional and 10% with full course fees on Sikkim Government quota seat
For the latest updates on SMU MBBS Admission 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/