SRM University MBBS 2017 Counselling – The counselling of SRM University will be done in the online mode. The candidates listed in the merit list will be called for the counselling. Admission to the MBBS and BDS Courses of SRM University will be offered on the basis of NEET 2017 Score. There are 150 MBBS and 200 BDS seats in medical and dental institutes of SRM University. There will be two rounds of the counselling. SRM University will conduct the counselling to offer admission to MBBS and BDS courses. Based on the choices exercised and rank of the candidate, the seat will be allotted to the qualified candidates. For the complete details on SRM University MBBS 2017 Counselling procedure, read the article below.
Highlights of SRM University MBBS 2017 Counselling
Below are the important points related to the SRM University MBBS 2017 Counselling
- The counselling of SRM University will be organised in the online mode.
- Only those candidates will be eligible to participate in the online counselling who have been listed in the merit list.
- The qualified candidates will be able to exercise the options of courses as per the order of the merit list.
- For the seat allotment and admission procedure, the candidates will need to report at the allocated centre.
- The candidates will need to bring the necessary document at the time of admission.
- At the time of reporting the candidates ill also need to pay the fee.
- Only those candidates will be admitted who will pay the fee.
Documents to be produced at the time of SRM University MBBS 2017 Counselling
Below are the list of documents the candidates will need to produce, the candidates must note that they will need to bring the photocopy of the listed certificates
- NEET Score Card 2017
- SRM MBBS 2017 Application Form
- Provisional Letter for Counselling
- Mark sheet of Class X and XII
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
Candidates who have passed any qualifying examination other than the higher secondary examinations conducted by the government of Tamil Nadu shall obtain an eligibility certificate from the university the remitting the prescribed fees along with the application form before admission.
Institutes and number of seats under SRM University
|1.||SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus||100|
|2.||SRM University, Ramapuram Campus||100|
|1.||SRM University, Kattankulathur||150|
Fee of MBBS and BDS courses under SRM University
Below is the fee structure of MBBS and BDS courses under SRM University
SRM University, Kattankulathur (MBBS) – Rs. 21,00,000/-
SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus (BDS) – Rs. 5,00,000/-
The candidates should note that the admission to the SRM University will be based on NEET 2017 Score. Only those candidates ill be eligible to apply who successfully qualified for the NEET 2017. Result of NEET will declared in the month of June 2017 after which various private and state bodies will announce the counselling schedule. The information will be updated here accordingly.
For the latest updates on SRM University MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/