SRM University MBBS 2017 Cutoff – It is the minimum qualifying marks the candidates will need to secure in order to qualify the entrance examination. The candidates should note that the admission to the MBBS and BDS course of SRM university will be offered on the basis of NEET 2017 Score. Candidates interested in applying for the medical/dental undergraduate course of SRM university will have to secure qualifying marks in NEET 2017. The qualifying criteria for the various categories will vary. The Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates need to secure less than the General category. Only those candidates will be included in the merit list who will secure equal to or more than qualifying marks. In the article below, details on SRM University MBBS 2017 Cutoff is being provided.
Highlights of SRM University MBBS 2017 Cutoff
Below are the important points related to the SRM University MBBS 2017
- The applicants will need to secure the qualifying marks in National Eligibility Entrance Test, it is mandatory for all the candidates to appear and qualify the NEET 2017 in order to apply for the MBBS and BDS courses of SRM University
- The General category candidates will need to secure the 50th percentile in order to qualify the exam.
- For SC, ST and OBC, the qualifying percentile is 40th.
- There is one medical and one dental college under SRM University
- The total number of seats in the SRM University, Kattankulathur and Ramapuram is 200.
- Apart from this, there are 150 seats for the MBBS course in SRM University, Kattankulathur.
Cutoff Marks Announced by the SRM University After the Counselling Rounds
After each round of the counselling, the list of admitted candidates will be announced by the SRM University. In this list, the name of the candidates along with the category and marks will be shown. Out of this list, marks range for a particular category against which admission have been offered will be extracted and provided on this page. The counselling of SRM University MBBS 2017 will be held in the online mode. Only After the NEET 2017 result, the counselling schedule will be made available and qualified candidates will be admitted to MBBS and BDS courses of the SRM University.
Admission to the medical undergraduate courses will be based on the NEET score. National Eligibility Entrance Test has been brought into effect from the year 2016 and it is compulsory for the medical aspirants to qualify the single window medical entrance examination in order to apply for any private Government/ state level medical institute.
For the latest updates on SRM University 2017 MBBS, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/