Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2016

0
265

Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2016Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2016: The state of Haryana always looks forward on the steps to evolve their education system. The state has been working steadily to build the medical education domain. Medical aspirants can use the information about the Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2016 to know more of the medical colleges in order to pursue their medical education. Currently, the state has total of 09 medical colleges all across the state. The top ranking medical college in the state is Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak with state ranking AAA. Followed by Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Dental Sciences and Research, Mullana, Ambala with state ranking AA+. Check below about the fees structure, number of seats and ownership of the top medical colleges in Haryana 2016.

The state medical entrance examination has been abolished, as per the directives of Supreme Court of India and has been replaced by NEET. The admissions for the seats of MBBS and BDS in the state will be on the basis of NEET 2017 scores and the choices filled by the candidate. It is mandatory for all the medical aspirants to appear and qualify the NEET examination to reserve a seat.

 

Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2016

Aspirants can refer the top medical colleges in Haryana, before applying for the admission process. The total number of seats and the free structure has also been provided with the names of the colleges.

S.No. Name of the Colleges Public/Private No. of Seats Estimated Fee per Annum(In Rs.)
1. Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak Public 200 Rs. 52,070/-
2. Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Dental Sciences and Research, Mullana, Ambala Private 150 Rs. 7,80,000/-
3. BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat) Public 100 Rs. 52,070/-
4. Shaheed Hassan khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat) Public 100 Rs. 52,070/-
5. SGT Medical College and Research Institute, Gurgaon Private 100 Rs. 18,00,000/-
6. Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha Public 100 Rs. 1,80,000/-

The above listing is based on the ranking by Careers360.

Besides the above-listed colleges, medical aspirants can also apply in 02 private medical colleges including World College of Medical Sciences and Research, Jhajjar and N.C. Medical College and Hospital and 01 government college- ESIC Medical College, Faridabad which offers 400 seats in total for medical aspirants.

The official state body will hold the counselling to provide admission to the above-listed colleges. Also, the state authority will be entitled for counselling of the 85% of the total seats that fall under the purview of state quota while the remaining 15% come under the All India Quota under the central jurisdiction through NEET Counselling. The counselling will be held by Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana.

There are a total 09 private and government medical colleges in the state of Haryana with 05 private medical colleges and 04 government ones. All the colleges of the state are affiliated to PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak with exception of Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Mullana, Ambala affiliated to Maharishi Markandeshwar University (Deemed), Ambala.

Out of 10 medical colleges in Haryana, there are 06 private colleges offering 650 seats in total. The top ranking private medical college is Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala. Followed by SGT Medical College Hospital and Research Institute, Gurgaon with state ranking AA.

The admissions to the medical colleges will be done on the basis of NEET entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).The NEET 2017 examinations are expected to start from first week of May 2017. The counselling sessions for the allotment of seats will be held by Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, on the basis of NEET 2017 merit list and references filled by the students.